Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
most_beautiful_person_on_this_earth.jpg

Humans can only take 45 units of pain, women take 57 units of pain during child birth. So logically women are not humans.

Reactions: Feelings
I'm never going to push a baby out. No thank you.

Thank you for reminding me about what I get to look forward to in a few months!

But pregnancy is the most beautiful time of a woman's life!

View attachment 11798

Humans can only take 45 units of pain, women take 57 units of pain during child birth. So logically women are not humans.

Yeah. Women are humans for most of their lives, up until they give birth.
Then they are superhuman. ;P

Yeah. Women are humans for most of their lives, up until they give birth.
Then they are superhuman. ;P

No, they are aliens all their lives.

Thank you for reminding me about what I get to look forward to in a few months!

Well you could have said no. (unless it was something more violent, then please forgive me.)

Reactions: Jill Hives
Wouldn't that make men half aliens then? Since they were given birth to by women.

Who would be the full human then? So no, men are 100% human.

Reactions: hush
Who would be the full human then? So no, men are 100% human.

lol, okay.

Do they get to have superpowers then other than giving birth?

lol, okay.

Do they get to have superpowers then other than giving birth?

They get to be a super bitch while it happens. Other than that, no.

Feel free to start imagining you do though. :)

Reactions: bickelz and Odyne
That's pretty interesting.

What's with hating on women Rogo?

Women are the hardier sex. ;-p
We live longer on average and have higher thresholds for pain.

I read somewhere a while ago that estrogen increases the availability of endorphins that help cope with pain. High estrogen levels means more endorphins are released.The rush of hormones help during pregnancy and childbirth..And women during childbearing years have higher levels of estrogen that may suggest an advantage coping with all types of pain.

Last edited:
Women are the hardier sex. ;-p
We live longer on average and have higher thresholds for pain.

I read somewhere a while ago that estrogen increases the availability of endorphins that help cope with pain. High estrogen levels means more endorphins are released.The rush of hormones help during pregnancy and childbirth..And women during childbearing years have higher levels of estrogen that may suggest an advantage coping with all types of pain.

I'm really just hating on the picture I posted. I thought it would be fun to look at it from a different perspective.

In reality I am glad women are the way they are. However, you know I am a he-man woman hater.

I hated being pregnant, even though I had easy pregnancies. I just hated the awkwardness and especially in the end when I felt like if I didn't sit down all my inerds were going to fall out...

...BUT I LOVED the childbirth experience. Loved it. I loved the pain, I loved the epidural, I loved the pushing and I loved the reward. Both times.
(If you have ever had full fledged food poisoning ... aka stomach cramping and crapping blood .... this is similar to labor pain.) I was more concerned that I was going to poop while all the medical staff is standing down there. Even if I did, it's not like it would matter.

It's the aftercare part they don't talk about much in books. o_O I bet you didn't know they made feminine napkins that freeze like an ice pack after you "break" it. :p
[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] - make sure you have plenty of these. (You can only get from your doctor or the hospital.)

OK WHO IS READY TO HAVE A BABY NOW!!??? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: AKM and Odyne
Women are so awesome, love them.

I hated being pregnant, even though I had easy pregnancies. I just hated the awkwardness and especially in the end when I felt like if I didn't sit down all my inerds were going to fall out...

...BUT I LOVED the childbirth experience. Loved it. I loved the pain, I loved the epidural, I loved the pushing and I loved the reward. Both times.
(If you have ever had full fledged food poisoning ... aka stomach cramping and crapping blood .... this is similar to labor pain.)

It's the aftercare part they don't talk about much in books. o_O I bet you didn't know they made feminine napkins that freeze like an ice pack after you "break" it. :p
@Jill Hives - make sure you have plenty of these. (You can only get from your doctor or the hospital.)

Yeah, last time I ended up having a c-section (which the recovery afterwards SUCKED you literally cannot walk for like a week afterwards it hurts so bad), so I have no idea if I will be able to go natural this time around like I am hoping. So I didn't get the joy of the giant vag ice packs! hahaa...but I still had to use these GIANT things that I swear looked like diapers because you do bleed a LOT afterwards, even after a section. I'd have gladly taken more pain in actual labor to by-pass that surgery. -_-

I'm not looking forward to being giant and awkwardly pregnant either. Just about the only neat thing is being able to feel the baby moving when they get big enough, but until then it's just wonderful nausea and aches and pains and all kinds of annoying. And being a hormonal mess, of course, can't forget that. But it's nothing we can't survive, right? ;]

I would love to have a baby just to see what all this pain lark is about, but alas my johnson and testes won't allow such an abomination to occur. I've had dental work without anaesthesia is that close? you kind of white out from pain.

Reactions: Jill Hives