Women Protesting Trump | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Women Protesting Trump

I disagree. For one the people participating are sending a message. That does not mean it will be received, but message sent. Then other women and peaceful protesters will feel emboldened to take action. Followed by violent activists who will feel emboldened, then you will see the change. Then the peaceful activists will be heard and you will get another Obama in 2020, probably an extreme communist one. Mission Accomplished.
It's more the physical presence I am talking about as being irrelevant . In this day and age I see it as wasted wasted energy . You can make a far greater point, refine it and reach a vastly larger group of people using social media. In the end I see these protests ralies as nothing more than self serving. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
It's more the physical presence I am talking about as being irrelevant . In this day and age I see it as wasted wasted energy . You can make a far greater point, refine it and reach a vastly larger group of people using social media. In the end I see these protests ralies as nothing more than self serving. Just my opinion.

You may be surprised to know that not everyone thinks posting your upset opinions on Facebook is progress.

Loved it when liberals placed themselves into rallies with racist messages pretending to be with the rallie.

Lol! You realize there are real people like that in the world? I have relatives that did that shit. I've seen them. I've heard them. I've known them for years.

Last edited:
Loved it when liberals placed themselves into rallies with racist messages pretending to be with the rallie.

Wow!
Bury your head a little deeper in the sand.

Agent provocateurs to make whom look bad?
The very same could be said about the tiny minority of people who are turning violent in the protests now.

Wow...just wow.

You must think we are all so misinformed and gullible as fuck, step down off your soapbox.
No one listens to someone who refuses to listen back.

'Member when libtards and deploratives got along with one another? -Sure, I 'member.

SG_Economist_20150228_USD000_0.jpg

You may be surprised to know that not everyone thinks posting your upset opinions on Facebook is progress.
Really? Guess that
Yes.
The majority of these infiltrators were exposed though as being what I indicated back when it was relevant

You may be surprised to know that Facebook is not the only social media people use these days. It's 2017 now.

Last edited:
Always get a kick out of Ashley Judd. She takes herself so seriously for absolutely no reason.
That was an excellent, intelligent and very elegant speech, well said I say.
Dignity, equality and human rights are serious issues after all.

Last edited:
That was an excellent, intelligent and very elegant speech, well said I say.
Dignity, equality and human rights are serious issues after all.
Love this opinion. It just shows how two people can have vastly different perspectives of something while still living on the same planet.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Since most progressives are also environmentalists ... they didn't clean up after themselves too well. I have no problem with peaceful protests, there were no arrests. I just really think the organizers need to foot the city bill for the clean up cost. It's the right thing to do and it would look good on their part. If they don't care, well ... then it goes to show they really don't care at all (or they could just dump it all on the organizer's front porch.)

Ahh... the silly, blinded, pathetic foot soldiers of the Neo Liberal lock step.

Ugh. Cringe worthy
Pink is also the internationally recognised colour for paedophillia too, youknow.

Obviously the democrats sought long ago to weaponise the minority demographics... and they've been pretty successful.

When will these Femi Nazi Drones realise that they are simply pawns being used in a game?

So cliche. I did predict that after the "black card" , they'd pull the "woman card", it's a natural progression, for progressives, lol. Then surely it'll be the "gay card".

Like, I'm all for these cards, in a healthy setting, but not when they are being hijacked by bloody radical subversives - which yea, the Clintons and Obamas are.

For Christs sake, all of our rulers are deplorable, we're all in this pretty deep. But I tell you now, if I had to choose a lesser evil it would have been the Trumpinator.

All I know is, I am not ready for the USA to turn into a Neo Liberal monster hell bent on war with Russia.

Whatever the Trump Administration brings, at least it won't be that.

Please God, keep me safe from all these feminazis and Liberal nonsense.

Ahh... the silly, blinded, pathetic foot soldiers of the Neo Liberal lock step.

Ugh. Cringe worthy
Pink is also the internationally recognised colour for paedophillia too, youknow.

Obviously the democrats sought long ago to weaponise the minority demographics... and they've been pretty successful.

When will these Femi Nazi Drones realise that they are simply pawns being used in a game?

So cliche. I did predict that after the "black card" , they'd pull the "woman card", it's a natural progression, for progressives, lol. Then surely it'll be the "gay card".

Like, I'm all for these cards, in a healthy setting, but not when they are being hijacked by bloody radical subversives - which yea, the Clintons and Obamas are.

For Christs sake, all of our rulers are deplorable, we're all in this pretty deep. But I tell you now, if I had to choose a lesser evil it would have been the Trumpinator.

All I know is, I am not ready for the USA to turn into a Neo Liberal monster hell bent on war with Russia.

Whatever the Trump Administration brings, at least it won't be that.

Please God, keep me safe from all these feminazis and Liberal nonsense.
Don't worry. You're safe.

If you have ask WHY the protest happened you just are willfully blind to the issues of the campaign. That's the way that many so called conservatives and Trump supporters are. They only see what they want to see and hear from Trump what want to hear.

The latest one is from KellyAnne Conway the mistress of spin who has now floated the prospect of "alternative facts" More Orwellian doublespeak