Women Protesting Trump | INFJ Forum

Women Protesting Trump

Its not just women. It's liberals in general. They didn't get what they wanted so naturally rioting is the only choice. Granted it's not rioting yet... but just wait.

Oh.....
Sorry. They were already breaking windows in the DC area. So yeah...riot.

It's men and women and people from all over the world. I'm sure people have many different reasons to protest Trump maybe they are joining in solidarity with women. The reasons why one would protest him are overwhelming. Womens rights, LGBT rights, rights for disabled individuals, climate change, healthcare, first amendment rights, religious freedom, etc., etc.But I think what kicked off the Women's Marches was that Trump has threatened to deny women the right to their bodily autonomy by outlawing safe abortions. He thinks he can achieve this by appointing ultra right wing Supreme Court justices to have Roe V. Wade overturned. Trump and the Republicans believe they won in a landslide and that implies a mandate for them to implement their agenda. Clearly, people are not going to silently let them implement their agenda. He won the county vote, but not the popular vote. He has the lowest approval rating of any president entering office.. and these protests are historical in scope that the entire world is protesting his agenda.

Last edited:
It's men and women and people from all over the world. I'm sure people have many different reasons to protest Trump. The reasons why one would protest him are overwhelming. Womens rights, LGBT rights, rights for disabled individuals, climate change, healthcare, first amendment rights, religious freedom, etc., etc.But I think what kicked off the Women's Marches was that Trump has threatened to deny women the right to their bodily autonomy by outlawing safe abortions. He thinks he can achieve this by appointing ultra right wing Supreme Court justices to have Roe V. Wade overturned. Trump and the Republicans believe they won in a landslide and that implies a mandate for them to implement their agenda. Clearly, people are not going to silently let them implement their agenda. He won the rural county vote, but not the popular vote.
Or...even they don't know what they are protesting which is almost always the case when it comes to liberals.
I suspect theres a group out there trying to blame Trump for the extinction of crab grass.

Or...even they don't know what they are protesting which is almost always the case when it comes to liberals.
I suspect theres a group out there trying to blame Trump for the extinction of crab grass.
Probably. But I bet the majority know exactly why they are pissed. Don't disparage protest. People have a constitutional right to protest whether you agree or not. Who knows. I hope not, but some day it may be you who feels the need to protest an injustice done to you.

I wish the one in NYC wasn't over. Might've looked a bit more into what they were trying to do with the protests and joined them.

That said, I'm unsure what impact they expect to have at this point. I'm sure the Republicans know they have opposition.

Might just be an ad for women's organizations in general.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
It's men and women and people from all over the world. I'm sure people have many different reasons to protest Trump. The reasons why one would protest him are overwhelming. Womens rights, LGBT rights, rights for disabled individuals, climate change, healthcare, first amendment rights, religious freedom, etc., etc.But I think what kicked off the Women's Marches was that Trump has threatened to deny women the right to their bodily autonomy by outlawing safe abortions. He thinks he can achieve this by appointing ultra right wing Supreme Court justices to have Roe V. Wade overturned. Trump and the Republicans believe they won in a landslide and that implies a mandate for them to implement their agenda. Clearly, people are not going to silently let them implement their agenda. He won the rural county vote, but not the popular vote. He has the lowest approval rating of any president entering office.. and these protests are historical in scope that the entire world is protesting his agenda.
I know that people will seldom ever agree on anything... and there's something to trying to reason/negotiate/work to an agreement, a compromise, or a truce. Protesting doesn't seem like a constructive activity to me... it seems to be satisfying for the participants, but perhaps that's OK... but I'd prefer it if protests were better organised and held in proper venues... like concerts, festivals, or theme parks.

* I think it would be kind of cool if there were protest theme parks... that way there's proper facilities, supervision, healthy aggression activities... nobody gets attacked, and public property doesn't get damaged. *

* I think it would be kind of cool if there were protest theme parks... that way there's proper facilities, supervision, healthy aggression activities... nobody gets attacked, and public property doesn't get damaged. *
How about Canadian style protest?

a500c9b7c5c305c3e0b20914747f74bc.jpg

Probably. But I bet the majority know exactly why they are pissed. Don't disparage protest. People have a constitutional right to protest whether you agree or not. Who knows. I hope not, but some day it may be you who feels the need to protest an injustice done to you.
Sure but my protest won't involve destruction of property unless its my own.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Thanks Obama

Sure but my protest won't involve destruction of property unless its my own.
Millions of people around the world protested peacefully today... Legally...But clearly you want to focus on the very small minority of miscreants that exploit these types of gatherings. To me, those people are not protestors. They are criminals.

Last edited:
Millions of people around the world protested peacefully today. But clearly you want to focus on the very small minority of miscreants that exploit these types of gatherings to cement your own bias.
Ok. So what are the issues being protested and what percentage of protesters supports the related issue being protested?