[PUG] - Women Are Stupid | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Women Are Stupid

SEXIST PIGS!! Actually no.. I joke.. :tongue1: .. I support liberal feminism the whole way!! Woot!!! LET'S GIVE EGALITARIANISM A GO THE ENFP WAY!!! :flame:
Woohoo!!!
:laser:

Put it this way.. I love women.. That's just a given requirement for my lifepartner.. :hug:

Last edited:
Today I went on facebook and a friend of mine had posted in his status "Women Are Stupid."

It was interesting to see all the women rushing on there and calling him a loser, or coming up with their own statements like "women are stupid, but men are assholes." Some of the replies are as follows:

"that is not nice not all women the same could be said for men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We're crazy not stupid"

"Yes women are stupid. The majority are like Eve. Stupid manipulative bitches. Nothing has changed."

"Men are egotistical, compensatory narcissists... point proven."

"Women may be stupid but men are shit... :p"

" lol. This is awesome. I love seeing the comments coming out of the woodwork defending women and then turning around and insulting men. Women are so quick to call men stupid, assholes, sexist, pigs, etc and yet when a guy turns around and calls women stupid it's like the greatest sin on earth has been committed, like women are owed something just for being women." (posted by me)

And my PERSONAL favourite: "sandra is stupid"

All of these are posted by women. Most women either agree that they're stupid, but men are something MUCH worse (shit, assholes) or say they're not stupid, just crazy. Then they blame men for their craziness. To me this is stupidity at it's finest. Women degrading themselves and giving into an obvious social experiment by becoming personally offended by it, and then attacking their own gender with their own labels (crazy, manipulative, bitches), then turning around and attacking men, and THEN personally attacking each other.

What does this say about women in general? Why are we so quick to be offended and point fingers instead of looking at ourselves and behaviour and wondering why someone might be saying that about us?

What do all of you think of this? The second I read that status and saw that there were 31 replies I already knew what I was going to see before I even expanded them. Are women really stupid? Or is the whole world just gone crazy?

Gack lol, aren't we a bitter species???

Really though, this is too bad. 'bout darn time we ALL got smarter n' sweeter! :m027: :mhula:

And btw, MF and NAI, you're both still the coolest weirdos evah! <3 <3

Reactions: bamf
What is it about Facebook that brings out the 7th grader in everyone?

I think instead of making ridiculous generalizations and starting flame wars, people should have pun wars.

wfyw4.png

punfun1.png

Or you know, making ridiculous observations.

zing3.png

point4.png

That's my contribution for the day.

Last edited:
Alternate theory: people say crazy things on purpose while on facebook (and similar contexts).

Your friends sound lame. That's what I think.

Are you really asking this question in earnest?

Could you possibly believe that women, or at least the majority of women are stupid because thirty one people post ridiculous responses to a ridiculous post? Do you think you are stupid? Do you think that the face book status update and the comments are indicative of your intelligence as an individual?

I don't think one sex is more intelligent than another as a whole. There may be differences, but they don't appear to make one superior in intelligence.

Why don't you try and find some valid research to justify otherwise though.
That'd be funny.

Thankfully these people are not my friends and I don't personally know any of them.

I'm not asking this question in earnest, I am simply wondering what people think about they way women respond to being called stupid, and moreover how they always seem to attack men in general and often times will turn on each other.

I personally don't feel women as a whole are stupid. Or that I can judge an entire sex based on responses to one post.
I'm not stupid.
I don't think status updates are indicative of anyone's intelligence, including mine. Though I do feel people post a lot of stupid and embarrassing things and a lot of stuff I don't care about :) But I just hide them from my news feed. They could feel the same about me. It's subjective.

I'm also not interested in research in regards to whether one sex is more intelligent than the other since I don't believe there is much difference, or at least not any that I am aware of. I'm simply wondering what other people think about women and their tactics in these types of situations.

Hope that answers all your questions.

I blame the Jews, it has worked well enough in the past.

I thought you were because of these questions:
What does this say about women in general?
Why are we so quick to be offended and point fingers instead of looking at ourselves and behaviour and wondering why someone might be saying that about us?

But ok thanks!
::is relieved::

I killed a man with a trident.

What is it about Facebook that brings out the 7th grader in everyone?

I think instead of making ridiculous generalizations and starting flame wars, people should have pun wars.

wfyw4.png

punfun1.png

Or you know, making ridiculous observations.

zing3.png

point4.png

That's my contribution for the day.

Excellent point. Facebook can really bring out the worst in us, sadly.

Pun wars is a good idea, lol.

The OP in fb thread was obviously for trolling purposes. If the poster was really stupid he would have added explanations of how and where.

The women who have replied with spiteful comments are insecure about their intelligence. There are common patterns of emotional defense:
- divert the blame on someone else (on men in this case)
- intimidate the attacker (how dared you to post this)
- increase and support the blame to make it look ridiculous

What does it all mean? That there are deeply ingrained beliefs in our society which we do not speak aloud but feel nevertheless. One of them says "women are stupider when compared to men". And women are compelled to fight this belief because they have accepted it at unconscious level. I do not support it, I'm just stating what I see.

If the fallacy of this belief was obvious then no one would even bother to pay attention to such a post.

I think it is sad that people feel the need to push the pendelum in the opposite direction and automatically assume a negative defensive binary of "if women are stupid, then it will only be even when men are also stupid!" Also it sounds like some hillbilly crap going on. You should delete them from FB.

Last edited:
I do sometimes wonder why the women I know personally all seem to gravitate towards the worst of men available. Then again, I have to wonder why crap men seem to be ubiquitous, too. We're all idiots with very rare exceptions.

I've noticed that in general, stupid people are stupid. This is just from observation though.

Looks like a classic example of Facebook comment drama. I find that wherever I go online, especially YouTube, people comment on all the negative qualities of others. Usually, it's the generalizations that get thrown around; about certain genres of music, about different people groups, about genders, about countreis, about religions etc...

Basically, I think the reason this happens has to do with the people who choose to comment. Peace-lovers will either mediate, stay out of it, or bring in some perspective. Unfortunately, most people seem to jump at the chance to defend their point of view, even at the expense of others. Men and women both do this, but stereotypically they do it in different ways.

On Facebook, one thing I think really makes the issue of generalization worse is those pages that people 'like' that are completely sterotypical and ill-natured. It's sad that people would rather attack eachother and defend themselves instead of admitting when they're wrong, letting things go, and showing eachother compassion. :(

I have seen this behaviour amongst women quite frequently, whether it be at schools I've gone to, places I've worked or online and it has always made be very, very wary of women as friends.

Some women are always looking to get offended and to have something to argue about for the sake of arguing. Perhaps it is as K-Gal said, and this is just the pendulum swinging the other way. I am not sure that a balance will ever be achieved. I suppose that maybe in time over the years women will achieve full equal rights (equal pay, etc) but I don't know if that will ever change the way they treat each other.

Then there are women I've seen who are so stoic, confident, and respectful of themselves they wouldn't even entertain the idea of getting involved in such a petty matter. I have been so fortunate to be around women like that land have seen them in the online community as well so I think when I see these ladies behaving like this, it really baffles me sometimes! I don't personally understand it.

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

Such toxicity (on the FB status, not this topic.) It makes me tired.