Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

Hmm... Whose bobs are bigger?
Whose bf is better

3a0.gif

Are you here to help?
I would like to but I don't have any suggestions. This is of those threads that is over my head. That's why I'm surprised there is so much to say on the matter. :grinning:

It's a joke. Get good. You say it to gamers who suck. It was applicable because of the fighting game and your lack of ability in coming up with suggestions.

It's a joke. Get good. You say it to gamers who suck. It was applicable because of the fighting game and your lack of ability in coming up with suggestions.
Lol, and yep.

Oops. I didn't read the posts but just the thread title.....
Git gud?

Anyway, as you were.
Life is too precious so I’m not selling my soul for anything. Crossroads demon can suck my butt.

Also the gooey filling is usually the best. :yum:

Life is too precious so I’m not selling my soul for anything. Crossroads demon can suck my butt.

Also the gooey filling is usually the best. :yum:

I'll take that as a positive.:kissingsmiling:

Last edited:
FaceTime. Who does this?! I was recently on the phone with my mom as I was driving home and somehow my new baby phone switched to this strange FaceTime gadgetry thing, and low and behold as I’m stuck in traffic I see my Mom's face!! Omg! She’s talking to me and I’m like WTH baby phone! :hushed: Once I gathered my composure we had a nice chat until the traffic cleared.

I arrive home and mentioned this to Mr. INTP and while we were speaking on the phone we were disconnected, or were we? :hmmm: Ring ring ring... It’s FaceTime ID calling... I couldn’t help but think omg how incredibly extroverted is this! I answer and we have a nice chat but I can’t stop giggling like a giddy goofball. :lmao2: I think it’s because INTPs stare into INFJs souls and we’re defenseless against such sorcery and THEY KNOW THIS. They’re the trickiest and most clever of all tricksters! You’ve been warned. :tonguewink:

Tbc...

Last edited:
Don't rule out INTPs - they are magical creatures with a finely tuned (T) imagination - if you are lucky enough to meet one you will not want to let them go, they make the world we live in seem extraordinarily beautiful - if I had to pigeonhole them I'd say that is their super-power.