Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

@Happy Phantom something I read somewhere:

"My INTP husband actually gave out some really good emotional advice, but I thought INTPs were emotionally stunted- so I asked him how he was able to do that. He said it's because he's spent his whole life watching people and trying to understand them"

This is one of the great misunderstood traits of INTPs.

Our complete and utter domination of every part of life through pure, unbridled skill?

Pfft, I have ascended beyond the need to use mere words. You have much yet to learn, young one.

36654_422350233264_633413264_4289215_1799108_n.jpg

Sigh. I don’t like expressing my feelings online but here goes nothing. Mr. INTP mentioned a few days ago that he wants to take me to the real Devil’s Crossroads!! “Crossroads are where pacts are made. These people are actually making deals with the damn thing. You know, 'cause that always ends good.” Dean :fearscream:

Qhzbe05.jpg

:weary::coldsweat:

Why on earth would he want to take me to such a place?! I’ve been so upset by this I can’t sleep and my stomach is wrecked. Wth should I do? I don’t want him to feel bad because he thinks this would be a great outing for us but I’m so freaked out. Please help me. :disappointed:

Last edited:
Sigh. I don’t like expressing my feelings online but here goes nothing. Mr. INTP mentioned a few days ago that he wants to take me to the real Devil’s Crossroads!! “Crossroads are where pacts are made. These people are actually making deals with the damn thing. You know, 'cause that always ends good.” Dean :fearscream:

Qhzbe05.jpg

:weary::coldsweat:

Why on earth would he want to take me to such a place?! I’ve been so upset by this I can’t sleep and my stomach is wrecked. Wth should I do? I don’t want him to feel bad because he thinks this would be a great outing for us but I’m so freaked out. Please help me. :disappointed:

9yVwg_s-200x150.gif

Is this thread still going? Lol.