[INFJ] - Why does this site see such little traffic? Usually anything I say is forgotten :) | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Why does this site see such little traffic? Usually anything I say is forgotten :)

Here is the crux of it though...while I will respect differences of opinion but I will not tolerate when someone voices views that attack a whole group of people based on their race, gender, religion, MBTI type ... whatever.

Basically, general you are allowed to post whatever you want, but forums are allowed to react in a legal manner in response to general your posts.
I don't have issues with making blanket statements about some groups. For example: all pedophiles shouldn't be trusted around kids... and should probably undergo cognitive behavioral therapy, or be neutered.

I have many blanket views (in my bed).

Reactions: dang and Jet
I don't have issues with making blanket statements about some groups. For example: all pedophiles shouldn't be trusted around kids... and should probably undergo cognitive behavioral therapy, or be neutered.

I have many blanket views (in my bed).

But pedophilia is illegal and unethical. That is not equivalent to saying that all Aussies should be tortured to death because they are inferior.

Reactions: Jet
But pedophilia is illegal and unethical. That is not equivalent to saying that all Aussies should be tortured to death because they are inferior.
I'm an Aussie, and I can't object to the possibility... unless we change.

(Small-minded ambition rules here unfortunately... no one thinks big).

You mean sarcastic, don't you? Are you still drunk?
No I'm sober and no I meant metaphorical. I was using the metaphor of puberty to explain why you were making a bunch of 12 year old penis jokes. The explanation was that, metaphorically at 41 years old you're going through puberty for the first time and it's entirely understandable. Hormones are running crazy and one day, you'll get used to it. Kinda takes the funny outta the joke when I gotta explain tho

Your system of Molly-coddling would make 'em worse.

They need a good kick in the butt.

I will volunteer to be in charge of Margot Robbie's butt. Will I kick it? No. Spank it? Only if she has been a naughty little girl today. She told me she is into that type of stuff.