Why do people believe conspiracy theories? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Why do people believe conspiracy theories?

Correction. Toxic at high concentrations
Ok, just because you say it doesn't make it true. However I must admit that it is at least partially swayed in such a way. That is enough for the effect you describe. Here you can describe opportunity. That is not enough.
And that its cheap, easy to apply, safe, and effective (I'm not clear on the effectiveness, so I will not make this claim personally, I only am saying that many people do claim it to be effective. That is in debate).
I don't think the government could ban something that is a proprietary claim in that way. Yes it degrades teeth, but the risk is known to the people. It is the peoples responsibility to drink it or not. However, the government can make an add on to the water that can help. Especially if it's so very cheap.
You do know that fluoride occurs naturally, including in spring water because of the natural filtration of limestone. Some bottled waters of fluoride, some do not. Depends on if the source naturally has fluoride and if there is fluoride added.
People can buy filters to eliminate fluoride from their drinking water. They have a choice. The information is available. I read on somewhere that it is not dissimilar to the way that regulations require helmets on bikers or seat belts in cars. Something about when the risk is nonexistent or minimal, and it improves public health/safety, then the government can legally make such a change. Fluoride falls in those requirements. And there is nothing unethical considering how easy and cheap fluoride filters are.

Look, if you want to through a fuss over something this minimal, you can. To me, I have no worry. You should be so lucky to worry about this. You don't have to worry about parasites, bacteria, or other far more toxic substances. You get clear water. A lot of naturally occurring water has fluoride in it anyways, and the human race isn't dead yet. It's not a problem. Technically, people have lived with fluoridated water for a very long time.

That sounds really wishy washy to me like you don't want to face upto an inconvenient truth

It is not naturally occuring flouride that they are adding as the clip explianed...it is man made chemical by-products from industry

It is toxic fullstop...not its toxic but having a little is ok...NO...it is toxic fullstop and anything toxic should not be added to the water supply

There is no excuse for the toxic dumping of chemicals into our water supply....as taxpaying citizens we have a right to have clean non toxic water

You say people have a 'choice' to filter it if they want btu you need to realise that most people aren't even aware and many who are conscious of it do not know it is harmful and even some of those that have been told it is harmful believe that it is not....so people are NOT being given a choice...that's the whole point...theya re being robbed of their free will choice

Reactions: Switchgirl
Seriously? You tried this tactic already with the article before. I thought I proved to you then that I have sources for my information. If you want numbers, you'll have them.
an influenza vaccine for infants can come in both thermisol present and thermisol free forms, so first of all, a parent can opt for a thermisol free vaccine. Concentractions are 12.5 mcg. for an infant of 10 pounds, it's approximately 400 ml of blood (high side). Now, 12.5 mcg in 400 ml of blood is equal to a concentration of 0.03125 ppm. That's an extremely low concentration. 1 mcg is one millionth of a gram, and 1 gram is about a fifth of a teaspoon.

If you had actually looked at the articles i posted you would know that babies are hit with shot after shpt after shot in the first year of their life and that a babies ability to process mercury is not the same as an adults

They were poisoning with thimerosol for years before finally removing it from some vaccines because the public oputcry telling them that it was causing autism rates to skyrocket; further to that thimerosol is still in many vaccines and many people do not know about any of this

So once again how can people have a choice if they don't know about something? And once again because of govenrment lies even many people who are now consciously aware of its existence do not yet understand that it is harmful

They're robbed of their free will again

And what experience might you be referring too? Yours? You haven't exactly proved yourself a reliable source. If you mean a mothers experience who blames vaccines, the average person doesn't have a clue how a vaccine even works, let alone what's in it. If a child developed autism at the same time as a vaccine, that does not mean its the cause.

And no, I have not changed my MBTI. I've always tested as INFJ, and I have always listed myself as such.

I have proved myself a very reliable source to people ont his forum who have seen my predictions come right again and again and again over the years

I have a track record of being correct...you have nothing but your opinion and government propaganda

Drinking seawater is toxic, so I guess salting your food is a government plot to kill its citizens. Much logic. So smart.

Concerning salt i would only use sea salt folks...the other stuff is produced using all sorts of nasty chemicals

But the human body needs a certain amount of salt

[video=youtube;Qr2bSL5VQgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM[/video]

Lol

Do you know whats great about that clip?

The general was right! lol

The 'commies' as he calls them aren't really communists though but they have worked with communists AND capitalists AND fascists to further their own agenda for a global centrally controlled government run by them

Kubrick showed us a lot of interesting things in his films if you can watch them with the right eyes; of course he had to be careful because he himself was under their watchful eye

Flouride calcifies in the pineal gland:
http://www.fluoride-class-action.com/pineal-calcified-by-fluoride

Posted on:
Sunday, January 8th 2012 at 6:45 pm
Written By:
Sayer Ji, Founder

calcify-in-brain.jpg

[h=1]The Discovery[/h]Research published in 2001 showed that fluoride (F) deposits in the pineal gland with age and is associated with enhanced gland calcification. Eleven aged cadavares were dissected and their pineal glands assayed:
"There was a positive correlation between pineal F and pineal Ca (r = 0.73, p<0.02) but no correlation between pineal F and bone F. By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone."
[h=1]What Is The Pineal Gland?[/h]The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain, and is sometimes called the "third eye" as it is a light sensitive, centrally-located organ with cellular features resembling the human retina.
One article describes the role of the pineal gland in more technical terms here:
"The role of the nonvisual photoreception is to synchronise periodic functions of living organisms to the environmental light periods in order to help survival of various species in different biotopes." Source
The pineal gland is best known for its role in producing the hormone melatonin from serotonin (triggered by the absence of light) and affects wake/sleep patterns and seasonal/circadian rhythms. Like a tiny pea-sized pine cone it is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres and is a unique brain structure insofar as it is not protected by the blood-brain-barrier. This may also explain why it is uniquely sensitive to calcification via fluoride exposure.
[h=1]More Than An Endocrine Gland[/h]Technically the mammalian pineal gland is neural tissue, and the cells within the pineal gland - the pinealocytes - have characteristics that resemble the photorecetpor cells in the retina.
This has given rise to the opinion that it should be reclassified:
"In our opinion, the main trend of today's literature on pineal functions--only considering the organ as a common endocrine gland--deviates from this structural and histochemical basis." Source
The pineal gland has been a subject of much interest since ancient times. Galen described it in the 3rd century, and the philosopher René Decartes (1596-1650) identified the pineal gland as the "seat of the soul." His explanation for this conclusion is quite interesting:
"My view is that this gland is the principal seat of the soul, and the place in which all our thoughts are formed. The reason I believe this is that I cannot find any part of the brain, except this, which is not double. Since we see only one thing with two eyes, and hear only one voice with two ears, and in short have never more than one thought at a time, it must necessarily be the case that the impressions which enter by the two eyes or by the two ears, and so on, unite with each other in some part of the body before being considered by the soul. Now it is impossible to find any such place in the whole head except this gland; moreover it is situated in the most suitable possible place for this purpose, in the middle of all the concavities; and it is supported and surrounded by the little branches of the carotid arteries which bring the spirits into the brain." Source: Wikipedia

That sounds really wishy washy to me like you don't want to face upto an inconvenient truth

It is not naturally occuring flouride that they are adding as the clip explianed...it is man made chemical by-products from industry

It is toxic fullstop...not its toxic but having a little is ok...NO...it is toxic fullstop and anything toxic should not be added to the water supply

There is no excuse for the toxic dumping of chemicals into our water supply....as taxpaying citizens we have a right to have clean non toxic water

You say people have a 'choice' to filter it if they want btu you need to realise that most people aren't even aware and many who are conscious of it do not know it is harmful and even some of those that have been told it is harmful believe that it is not....so people are NOT being given a choice...that's the whole point...theya re being robbed of their free will choice

Ok, this just shows you don't understand much at all about toxicity. The bold statement is inherently incorrect. Radiation is toxic, but we have radiation passing through us ever day from many different sources. Water is toxic if you drink to much of it. Salt is toxic if you eat to much of it, even alcohol is toxic. Muir, it's all about how much of it you consume, and how fast your body can filter it out. This is one of the most basic principles in biochemistry.

Just as I expected, and as we predicated is an inherent trait of conspiracy theorist. Tendency to refuse proof that their theory is incorrect. I gave you numbers, accurate numbers. Check them if you wish, it's always good to have numbers checked. You can't find flaw in my argument, so you try to disprove it another way, just by blatantly saying I'm incorrect without any falsifiable reason why.

If you had actually looked at the articles i posted you would know that babies are hit with shot after shpt after shot in the first year of their life and that a babies ability to process mercury is not the same as an adults

They were poisoning with thimerosol for years before finally removing it from some vaccines because the public oputcry telling them that it was causing autism rates to skyrocket; further to that thimerosol is still in many vaccines and many people do not know about any of this

So once again how can people have a choice if they don't know about something? And once again because of govenrment lies even many people who are now consciously aware of its existence do not yet understand that it is harmful

They're robbed of their free will again

Stop acting like a jerk. You know I read each of your articles. And you also know that both jimmers and myself have pointed out that thermisol has been removed in all vaccines given to infants except the influenza vaccine, and parents can even opt for the thermisol free influenza vaccines. And your comment about autism rates skyrocketing is false. If it where because of thermisol, then we would have no autism now because thermisol is not present in infant vaccines anymore. Acute effects from thermisol require concentrations greater than some antibiotics can give, and long term effects are not as clearly known, but are apparently minimal.
You have not been able to show causation, only a relation between thermisol and autism. Because thermisol is no longer given to infants, then autism rates should significantly drop. They have not. That is enough to disprove your hypothesis.

Ok, this just shows you don't understand much at all about toxicity. The bold statement is inherently incorrect. Radiation is toxic, but we have radiation passing through us ever day from many different sources. Water is toxic if you drink to much of it. Salt is toxic if you eat to much of it, even alcohol is toxic. Muir, it's all about how much of it you consume, and how fast your body can filter it out. This is one of the most basic principles in biochemistry.

Just as I expected, and as we predicated is an inherent trait of conspiracy theorist. Tendency to refuse proof that their theory is incorrect. I gave you numbers, accurate numbers. Check them if you wish, it's always good to have numbers checked. You can't find flaw in my argument, so you try to disprove it another way, just by blatantly saying I'm incorrect without any falsifiable reason why.

I told you that a childs body is not the same as an adults body

Mercury accumulates in the system and babies are hit with...what did i post in that article? Was it 30 shots in their first year alone?

I have proved myself a very reliable source to people ont his forum who have seen my predictions come right again and again and again over the years

I have a track record of being correct...you have nothing but your opinion and government propaganda

I don't know about the politics side, all I know is you've shown me again and again that you do not have a very strong understanding in medical sciences and logical reasoning. Your tendency for confirmation bias is appalling, and refusal to consider opposing viewpoints and your apparent opinion on self worth is arrogant. You have a tendency to go off topic to further your own goals of spreading your "truth" rather than argue the relevant issue, and when you do you pick and choose what source you find reliable. I don't care about your past successes or failure. All I'm considering is the argument at hand, and you have not done a very good job. Your good at asking hard questions about the government, and looking for political motivations, but that in no way proves the fluoride is toxic.

It is not just my opinion. It is backed up by facts. That's why its reliable. If you can come up with an explanation of why concentrations of 12000ppm causes blood concetrations to rise as much as 1.2 ppm which is a fourth of what is needed to cause damage, and water is at 4 ppm at max, 3000 times less in concentration is toxic, then I will agree with you. Until then, you cannot sway me with your irrelevant arguments about your conspiracy. The only thing I have not checked is amount of fluoride consumed over an extend period of time as compared to the dental gel but that's because I don't know how fast a body can process fluoride. However, if you were correct about fluoride in the water being toxic, then most of the American population would be suffering from fluorosis, which its not! As far as I'm aware, it's a relatively rare condition.

I told you that a childs body is not the same as an adults body

Mercury accumulates in the system and babies are hit with...what did i post in that article? Was it 30 shots in their first year alone?

I will say it AGAIN. ONLY the influenza vaccine has thermisol. None of the other infant vaccines have mercury, no matter the form. The body can and does process mercury and dispels it in the form of bile. Organomercurials, like thermisol, also are expelled faster than inorganic mercury, which is what you are confusing this with.

Stop acting like a jerk. You know I read each of your articles. And you also know that both jimmers and myself have pointed out that thermisol has been removed in all vaccines given to infants except the influenza vaccine, and parents can even opt for the thermisol free influenza vaccines. And your comment about autism rates skyrocketing is false. If it where because of thermisol, then we would have no autism now because thermisol is not present in infant vaccines anymore. Acute effects from thermisol require concentrations greater than some antibiotics can give, and long term effects are not as clearly known, but are apparently minimal.
You have not been able to show causation, only a relation between thermisol and autism. Because thermisol is no longer given to infants, then autism rates should significantly drop. They have not. That is enough to disprove your hypothesis.

The removal should infer to you that yes it was indeed harmful after all and the bad guys got busted posioning the public and had to then retract, just like they are now getting caught poisoning the water supply by the public

But regarding the vaccines you have made me explain things a number of tiems that were already explined in the articles which shows me that you don't look at the stuff i'm posting

Even just now in the last few posts you made me explain that the flouride in water is not natural flouride but manmade chemicals but it explains that in that short clip i posted above; if you;d watched the clip you wouldn't need me to repeat what i have already communicated to you through the medium of film

Thirmerosol is only one of the dangers in vaccines, they also contain aluminium

Also now the public are beginning to grow aware of flouride in their water and the dangers of that the government is now putting lithium in the water...so they just keep adapting the ways in which they are poisoning us but they keep doing it just the same

Food additives eg monosodium glutomate, artifical sweetners eg aspartame which are all neuro-toxins and lets not forget the tons of toxic aluminium nanotechnology particulates that they are spraying on us in the chemtrails (aluminium has been linked to neuro-degenerative problems such as alzheimers)

You're too young to remember how many children were deformed by thalidomide

You're too young to remember the final admittance of the dangers of DDT

You're too young to remember gulf war syndrome

You're too young to remember the cancers from the depleted uranium used in the gulf

You and me are both too young to remember the effects of agent orange or the jellyfish babies born after the tests in the bikini attol but we can both see the effects of fukishima for example the US sailors who are now dying as a result of their exposure or the warnings over children using mobile phones due to the dangers of RF Frequency radiation and now we are being bathed in RF frequency radiation due to mobile phone masts, wifi and 'SMART' meters

I've been watching these fucks poison us for decades in a multitude of ways and now they are pulling all this GMO bullshit

Wake up man

Last edited:
Lol

Do you know whats great about that clip?

The general was right! lol

The 'commies' as he calls them aren't really communists though but they have worked with communists AND capitalists AND fascists to further their own agenda for a global centrally controlled government run by them

Kubrick showed us a lot of interesting things in his films if you can watch them with the right eyes; of course he had to be careful because he himself was under their watchful eye

Flouride calcifies in the pineal gland:
http://www.fluoride-class-action.com/pineal-calcified-by-fluoride

Posted on:
Sunday, January 8th 2012 at 6:45 pm
Written By:
Sayer Ji, Founder

calcify-in-brain.jpg

[h=1]The Discovery[/h]Research published in 2001 showed that fluoride (F) deposits in the pineal gland with age and is associated with enhanced gland calcification. Eleven aged cadavares were dissected and their pineal glands assayed:
"There was a positive correlation between pineal F and pineal Ca (r = 0.73, p<0.02) but no correlation between pineal F and bone F. By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone."
[h=1]What Is The Pineal Gland?[/h]The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain, and is sometimes called the "third eye" as it is a light sensitive, centrally-located organ with cellular features resembling the human retina.
One article describes the role of the pineal gland in more technical terms here:
"The role of the nonvisual photoreception is to synchronise periodic functions of living organisms to the environmental light periods in order to help survival of various species in different biotopes." Source
The pineal gland is best known for its role in producing the hormone melatonin from serotonin (triggered by the absence of light) and affects wake/sleep patterns and seasonal/circadian rhythms. Like a tiny pea-sized pine cone it is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres and is a unique brain structure insofar as it is not protected by the blood-brain-barrier. This may also explain why it is uniquely sensitive to calcification via fluoride exposure.
[h=1]More Than An Endocrine Gland[/h]Technically the mammalian pineal gland is neural tissue, and the cells within the pineal gland - the pinealocytes - have characteristics that resemble the photorecetpor cells in the retina.
This has given rise to the opinion that it should be reclassified:
"In our opinion, the main trend of today's literature on pineal functions--only considering the organ as a common endocrine gland--deviates from this structural and histochemical basis." Source
The pineal gland has been a subject of much interest since ancient times. Galen described it in the 3rd century, and the philosopher René Decartes (1596-1650) identified the pineal gland as the "seat of the soul." His explanation for this conclusion is quite interesting:
"My view is that this gland is the principal seat of the soul, and the place in which all our thoughts are formed. The reason I believe this is that I cannot find any part of the brain, except this, which is not double. Since we see only one thing with two eyes, and hear only one voice with two ears, and in short have never more than one thought at a time, it must necessarily be the case that the impressions which enter by the two eyes or by the two ears, and so on, unite with each other in some part of the body before being considered by the soul. Now it is impossible to find any such place in the whole head except this gland; moreover it is situated in the most suitable possible place for this purpose, in the middle of all the concavities; and it is supported and surrounded by the little branches of the carotid arteries which bring the spirits into the brain." Source: Wikipedia

At what concentrations? Over what period of time? These are important questions that your NOT asking if you desire to prove fluoride in the water is toxic.

I don't know about the politics side, all I know is you've shown me again and again that you do not have a very strong understanding in medical sciences and logical reasoning. Your tendency for confirmation bias is appalling, and refusal to consider opposing viewpoints and your apparent opinion on self worth is arrogant. You have a tendency to go off topic to further your own goals of spreading your "truth" rather than argue the relevant issue, and when you do you pick and choose what source you find reliable. I don't care about your past successes or failure. All I'm considering is the argument at hand, and you have not done a very good job. Your good at asking hard questions about the government, and looking for political motivations, but that in no way proves the fluoride is toxic.

It is not just my opinion. It is backed up by facts. That's why its reliable. If you can come up with an explanation of why concentrations of 12000ppm causes blood concetrations to rise as much as 1.2 ppm which is a fourth of what is needed to cause damage, and water is at 4 ppm at max, 3000 times less in concentration is toxic, then I will agree with you. Until then, you cannot sway me with your irrelevant arguments about your conspiracy. The only thing I have not checked is amount of fluoride consumed over an extend period of time as compared to the dental gel but that's because I don't know how fast a body can process fluoride. However, if you were correct about fluoride in the water being toxic, then most of the American population would be suffering from fluorosis, which its not! As far as I'm aware, it's a relatively rare condition.

Once again you have shown you don't bother reading what i post....

I told you that flouride calcifies the pineal gland

I will say it AGAIN. ONLY the influenza vaccine has thermisol. None of the other infant vaccines have mercury, no matter the form. The body can and does process mercury and dispels it in the form of bile. Organomercurials, like thermisol, also are expelled faster than inorganic mercury, which is what you are confusing this with.

I'll say it again they were injecting people with thimerosol for decades before finally conceeding that there are problems

I'll say it again a babies body does not have the same capacity to process mercury that an adult body can

There is no point applying adult standards to babies who were being dosed with repeated shots of mercury

Now they are still being dosed with all the other ingrediants in the vaccines

Robert kennedy on thimerosol:

[video=youtube;zrIM2hwrLoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc[/video]

At what concentrations? Over what period of time? These are important questions that your NOT asking if you desire to prove fluoride in the water is toxic.

Show me the government funded research on this

Tell me which rich patron whether a private client or corporation such as big pharma or the industry that produces the flouride chemicals has paid out of their pocket to do that research and then tell me which journals and publishing houses owned by the corporate round table group the CFR will publish that research?

I'm a little late to the party here, and am ducking below the original track of the thread, but...

I work with autistic populations on a daily basis. Autism, when not complicated by comorbid issues, is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by delayed social and emotional development and repetitive fixations. All of the neurologists, psychologists, and pediatricians I have spoken with about specific cases have indicated that the disorder is largely genetic in nature
and, in response to concerned parents' inquiries, have repeatedly stated that vaccines can no more cause autism than kicking a rock can cause a zombie virus (Yes, several have actually said that). The blood-brain-barrier separating the brain from the rest of the body does not allow bacterial strains through unless the barrier's efficacy is already compromised - the material is too large to fit through the barrier's porous surface.

I'm a little late to the party here, and am ducking below the original track of the thread, but...

I work with autistic populations on a daily basis. Autism, when not complicated by comorbid issues, is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by delayed social and emotional development and repetitive fixations. All of the neurologists, psychologists, and pediatricians I have spoken with about specific cases have indicated that the disorder is largely genetic in nature
and, in response to concerned parents' inquiries, have repeatedly stated that vaccines can no more cause autism than kicking a rock can cause a zombie virus (Yes, several have actually said that). The blood-brain-barrier separating the brain from the rest of the body does not allow bacterial strains through unless the barrier's efficacy is already compromised - the material is too large to fit through the barrier's porous surface.

I worked with autistic kids too in the past

The problem with speaking to medical staff (and i know a lot of medical people) is that they do not always have the technical background to research these things

So the problem is that they end up believing what they are told by the authorities

The 'authorities' are basically government and the corporate lobby

The corporate lobby is big pharma, big industry, the media, finance, publishing and magazines and journals and so on...all of which have a vested interest in maintaining certain illusions

Doctors often just believe what drug companies are telling them and sometimes (and i have been told this by a doctor) they receive kickbacks from the drug companies; in fact there has been a scandal in recent years involving glaxo smith klein being caught bribing doctors

That's how its done...bribery and corruption

The idea that autism is genetic fails to explain the dramatic rise in autism:

Since this lecture was given, the rate has increased from 1/110 to 1/88

[video=youtube;9feDusrlb4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9feDusrlb4U[/video]

Wake up!

@dogman6126
Can you show how Fluoride added to our water is a good thing?
Do people generally believe fluoridation is good, a nice perk of living in America, something we are blessed to be dosed with?

I haven't followed this whole thread, but I'm guessing it's been a back and forth kinda thing.
These kinds of arguments are exhausting, and generally lead nowhere, in my experience.

Just know that it is ok to change your mind. New info comes to our awareness and our perceptions change, sometimes the process may be jarring. Uncovering truth, exposing lies, typically leads to many other questions as we uncover layers of reality. It can seem overwhelming, as could be expected, but don't be intimidated. All must come to light sooner or later.

Did you all discuss GMO's yet?

Reactions: muir
@dogman6126
Can you show how Fluoride added to our water is a good thing?
Do people generally believe fluoridation is good, a nice perk of living in America, something we are blessed to be dosed with?

I haven't followed this whole thread, but I'm guessing it's been a back and forth kinda thing.
These kinds of arguments are exhausting, and generally lead nowhere, in my experience.

Just know that it is ok to change your mind. New info comes to our awareness and our perceptions change, sometimes the process may be jarring. Uncovering truth, exposing lies, typically leads to many other questions as we uncover layers of reality. It can seem overwhelming, as could be expected, but don't be intimidated. All must come to light sooner or later.

Did you all discuss GMO's yet?

Nothing about GMO yet....lay down some GMO info!

As you know all these things are related

I think what some people struggle with is that they hear all these things that they have been conditioned to believe are 'conspiracy theories' and they think of them all as seperate and unrelated ideas

The moment the penny really drops with all this stuff is when a person realises that all of these things are related and that they all stem from the same corporate network of people

The removal should infer to you that yes it was indeed harmful after all and the bad guys got busted posioning the public and had to then retract, just like they are now getting caught poisoning the water supply by the public

But regarding the vaccines you have made me explain things a number of tiems that were already explined in the articles which shows me that you don't look at the stuff i'm posting

Even just now in the last few posts you made me explain that the flouride in water is not natural flouride but manmade chemicals but it explains that in that short clip i posted above; if you;d watched the clip you wouldn't need me to repeat what i have already communicated to you through the medium of film
A lot of what you do is copy and past articles and videos whose title agrees with you. A lot of times I doubt even you read your own articles. Your videos are sometimes over an hour long. That particular video I think was the 13 minute video? If you want me to get information, type it yourself. Stop being lazy. If you are this determined to get your point across, then get your hands dirty and spend the many hours that your causing me to do already. I have stopped checking every flaw in all of your supposed research. It literally takes all of my free time. I do not want to keep wasting my time on you like that. Yes, its a different type of fluoride. But they have tested the toxicity with this specific substance.

Human Toxicity Values:
4-5(?). 4= Very toxic: Probable oral lethal dose (human) 50-5000 mg/kg, between 1 tsp and 1 oz for 70 kg person (150 lb). 5= Extremely toxic: Probable oral lethal dose (human) 5-50 mg/kg, between 7 drops and 1 teaspoon for 70 kg person (150 lb).
[Gosselin, R.E., R.P. Smith, H.C. Hodge. Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products. 5th ed. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1984., p. II-101] **PEER REVIEWED**

This is saying that its dangerous at around 5 mg/kg of the person. Lets assume a 4.5 kg infant again. that means its 22.5 mg of SiF6 to be dangerous. The amount of fluoride in the water is on the order of micro grams. That's a millionth of a gram! 4 ppm = 4mcg/g of water. 1892 g in 8 cups of water. that means that consumption is 7568 mcg of fluoride. That is equal to 0.007568 grams. This is a high estimation to account for difference in levels between food and water, and 8 cups is what's expected for an adult, but we are considering an infant. This is a wide variation, but this is rounding in favor of your argument. However, as you can see, this is on the order of 5000 times less fluoride than the minimum toxic level. And this isn't even taking into account how much is actually absorbed compared to how much is consumed. It is well known that not all is absorbed when it is consumed. This also brings the question of how fast the body expels fluoride. Even when you run the numbers of expected adult consumption in an infants body, your still 5000 points shy of the lethal does. However this is a consideration of acute effects. I do not have the numbers to consider long term consumption. I need to know how much is absorbed when it is consumed, and how fast the body expels the fluoride. However, the fact is that 5000 times less is a considerable difference!

Thirmerosol is only one of the dangers in vaccines, they also contain aluminium[/QUOTE]
I give up on your on the vaccines debate. I'm repeating myself and you don't listen to logic. You think you know, but you don't.

Also now the public are beginning to grow aware of flouride in their water and the dangers of that the government is now putting lithium in the water...so they just keep adapting the ways in which they are poisoning us but they keep doing it just the same
And here you go again. You don't have the facts to back up your claims, so you resort to your conspiracy theories to explain your perspective, but they prove nothing.

Food additives eg monosodium glutomate, artifical seweetners eg aspartame which are all neuro-toxins and lets not forget the tons of toxic aluminium nanotechnology particulates that they are spraying on us in the chemtrails (aluminium has been linked to neuro-degenerative probles such as alzheimers)

You're too young to remember how many children were deformed by thalidomide

You're too young to remember the final admittance of the dangers of DDT

You're too young to remmeber gulf war syndrome

You're too young to remember the cancers from the depleted uranium used in the gulf

You and me are both too young to remember the effects of agent orange or the jellyfish babies born after the tests in the bikini attol but we can both see the effects of fukishima for example the US sailors who are now dying as a result of their exposure or the warnings over children using mobile phones due to the dangers of RF Frequency radiation and now we are being bathed in RF frequency radiation due to mobile phone masts, wifi and 'SMART' meters

I've been watching these fucks poison us for decades in a multitude of ways and now they are pulling all this GMO bullshit

Wake up man
And now your playing the your to young card on me again. This is not even relevant to the discussion!