How am I going to pay for that now? | INFJ Forum

How am I going to pay for that now?

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Video shows a US Navy haul of illegal weapons so big that the rifles, machine guns, and RPGs covered the deck of a missile cruiser

Sinéad Baker
Mon, May 10, 2021, 7:43 AM·1 min read

a53525fa5438af4b32e04b0ce3c9f7da

A screenshot from the video shared by the US Navy of the weapons on the USS Monterey. U.S. 5th Fleet
6dabf9a0-b171-11eb-b7a7-98b5af4acfc1.cf.webp

The US Navy seized an illegal shipment of arms that was so big it covered much of the deck of a missile cruiser.

The Navy said on Sunday that it found the shipment hidden in a ship in the Arabian Sea as part of an operation that started on Thursday.

The U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet shared a video of the guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey, which showed the weapons covering much of the deck:

To give a sense of scale, the Monterey is some 55 feet wide according to an online Pentagon database.

Images show as many as 12 weapons comfortably spaced barrel-to-barrel.

bc30296fcdf5a12367a5aa2f2215ae01

The US Navy shared a picture of the weapons found by the USS Monterey. US Navy
The Fifth Fleet said in a statement that the haul included "dozens of advanced Russian-made anti-tank guided missiles, thousands of Chinese Type 56 assault rifles, and hundreds of PKM machine guns, sniper rifles and rocket-propelled grenades launchers. Other weapon components included advanced optical sights."

The Navy said that the weapons were bound for Yemen, but did not say where they came from.

Read the original article on Business Insider

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
Guess maybe we will pay at the gas tanks.

With dogecoin obviously