Why do I avoid doing things with people when I want a lasting frienship so bad? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Why do I avoid doing things with people when I want a lasting frienship so bad?

For me that was a blessing not a curse...

For me, nothing is ever "either/or". It's always a mixture of both. It may be only a small percentage of one thing over the other but it's still a mixture. :p

So yes, at times I loved the solitude. But then when I needed their company, I couldn't be with them.

That's me, wishy washy as ever.

Reactions: Midnight Harlequin
For me, nothing is ever "either/or". It's always a mixture of both. It may be only a small percentage of one thing over the other but it's still a mixture. :p

So yes, at times I loved the solitude. But then when I needed their company, I couldn't be with them.

That's me, wishy washy as ever.

I get what you mean...

Reactions: April
Your routine might be too busy to be a social-butterfly. That's fine if what you want out of life matters to you more.

Quality over quantity is best when it comes to friends.

I actually intend to gain new friends now. I feel like you'll naturally gain friends by advancing through life.

Last edited:
@Pin I've spent loads of time in my room wishing I had said yes to someone or invited someone to do something, I just... Don't. Lol

With school though, you're right, I don't have much time. You're also right about gaining friends as you advance through life. I must be open to those opportunities and I fear that saying yes when I'm scared to is the only way out of it.

Reactions: Midnight Harlequin
@Pin I've spent loads of time in my room wishing I had said yes to someone or invited someone to do something, I just... Don't. Lol

With school though, you're right, I don't have much time. You're also right about gaining friends as you advance through life. I must be open to those opportunities and I fear that saying yes when I'm scared to is the only way out of it.

Be brave...

Reactions: April