Why are you here? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Why are you here?

I don't really know why I'm here. I'm such a loner usually. I have like 0 ability to stay anywhere for long, or get really close to people. But I like everyone here an awful lot. Building relationships with people is just very hard for me. But I'm trying.

Or, it might be the jello. I might have said before that I'm really fond of jello. But not green jello. Not because it doesn't taste good, but because someone can hide antifreeze in it.

Well, I'd probably eat the green jello anyway. LIME!

I don't really know why I'm here. I'm such a loner usually. I have like 0 ability to stay anywhere for long, or get really close to people. But I like everyone here an awful lot. Building relationships with people is just very hard for me. But I'm trying.

Or, it might be the jello. I might have said before that I'm really fond of jello. But not green jello. Not because it doesn't taste good, but because someone can hide antifreeze in it.

Well, it's purple jello here!!!

And don't be mixing any of that GREEN jello with my purple!!!

Purple is my favorite flavor!

My favorite flavor of Jello, is umm... Jello! Any kind! Feed the beast!

Lol!

I think you will do just fine here...

:mcunni:

haha, I've never been able to enjoy jello before... but then again it's just me... I'm so wierd, I even dislike ice-cream...

so no, yr alright for liking jello so much; I mean, it just makes sense :D

I come back often because I am happy, and a few times when I am upset.

I love that Ophelia! That is SO beautiful. :D

And Ria, thanks. :) It's ok to not like jello. More for me... mwa ha ha.

And yes, joined the hugs group. Yay!

I come here because I feel like I can make a strong connection with the people here. I'm also learning a lot about myself. It's great to talk to people who understand what you're saying, even when you're not making perfect sense.

Reactions: Ria
I love that Ophelia! That is SO beautiful. :D

And Ria, thanks. :) It's ok to not like jello. More for me... mwa ha ha.

And yes, joined the hugs group. Yay!

Ok, good! *Returns spontaneous hug in a spontaneous manner*

haha, I've never been able to enjoy jello before... but then again it's just me...

I kinda with you on this Ria. All this talk of purple jello is just so so so. Now yellow jello is where it's at. Yeah!

221340968_2e286fccc2.jpg

"They call me mellow yellow!" :m076:*oops, i don't think they were talking about jello in that song.*

:m047:I wish we were talking about something that really tasted good....Like chocolate pudding

Thats why were throwing it not eating it sillies!!

*throws chocolate pudding at Sookie*

We really should make a Jell-o appreciation thread. Lately, a lot of threads have been derailing to discuss the issue.

:mjedib:I am ready for anything you all can dish out (sorry about the pun)

....But...but...Oh well *Throws more pudding*