Who's more private, INFJ or INFP? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who's more private, INFJ or INFP?

You might be onto something. Are you saying that Type 6 behaviour would be different to type 4 and type 5 INFPs and INFJs etc. Would you explain the instinctual variants more?

Yes, I definitely will :)

It may take me a few days but
I will make time.

And that is what I am saying, yes.

If I ask and prod about INFJ walls and privacy do INFJs close up and the less trusting they feel for asking about their walls and privacy? Are the walls and privacy part of your identity as INFJ?

Do INFJ decide then act based on their intuition because I act, play around and decide later because I already have a sense of a persons intentions and energies, don't really need to assess them to trust and feel safe to start opening up, is this different for INFJ?

Do all introverts have varying degrees of walls and defenses? How would you describe an INFJ wall and an INFP wall?
And curiously an INTJ and INTP wall? How would they be different from each other?

In relation to privacy and feeling comfortable, safe and trusted to share stories.

the wall doesn't only exist to protect me
but to protect them

spoken like a true infj. and infp may say "The wall doesn't exist to protect just me, but also to see if they care enough about me to break that wall." Not to say INFP is selfish, but they tend to think along those lines.

...hardly anyone that posted in this thread is still active.