Who is your personality twin in irl/world today | INFJ Forum

Who is your personality twin in irl/world today

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Who is your personality twin in irl/world today. Who do you know personally, socially, in the media, or publicly or a character in a program who matches your personality pretty well. What about them matches your personality that closely.

Hmm..I don't pay much attention to the media reports when it comes to celebrities and politics and I certainly haven't observed both of those things first hand.

Why? Most media outlets do not report objectively. They report with an intention of influencing the readers to side with their beliefs. They subtly alter the diction to appeal to the ethos of the readers and most people would not be able to recognize this alteration at a first glance.

That being said, the Dalai Lama seems to be a reflection of my personality in almost all ways that I can see.

Many years ago I connected with David Carradine's role he played. He was called "Grasshopper".

While not killing anyone and not running, he had a mindset similar to mine many years ago I will always remember.

"
Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear?
Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
Caine: No.
Po: Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?
Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?[SUP][4] " copied from Wikipedia[/SUP]

Last edited:
I would say my personality twin would be God... seriously I am that fucking good! but mostly old testament god.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I would say my personality twin would be God... seriously I am that fucking good! but mostly old testament god.
Jesus maybe, but definitely not God.

Who would you say is my personality twin, [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION]?

images
Ben Thomas: 7 pounds
Judges good character in others, and deems them worthy or worthless, self punishing.
images
Elinor Dashwood: Sense & Sensibility
Protective eldest sister, dutiful daughter, secretive, withholding, repressed, hides emotions, denies self.

images
Nanny Hobson: Arthur
Reliable, glue, efficient, sees good in people, puts needs last, doesn't mention illness.

images
Bridget Jones
Funny, quirky, clumsy, suspicious, jealous, loving, a mess... :)

Reactions: Gaze
Who would you say is my personality twin, @Billy ?

JUDAS! Actually... and dont take this badly, I dont know you well enough to give you a real answer, be that as it may. JUDDASSSSSSSS!

cool.... i'm digging judas
[video=youtube;wagn8Wrmzuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc[/video]

If my personality twin was anything like me, I wouldn't have met them, heard of them or known about them...

I've been a few of his seminars at City College. He's fantastic.

I would say that I'm a lot like Michelle Rodriguez....

[video=youtube;UEH0ZdIv2Zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEH0ZdIv2Zc[/video]

I even sound like her too and I have a fairly similar upbringing compared to her. Plus I'm very tomboyish like her as well...

when I'm angry I'm just like him ;\
[video=youtube;YkgDhDa4HHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo&feature=BFa&list=FLZLIkmNKXD-CHg2u9yMx4KA&lf=mh_lolz[/video]

Reactions: Bollington
when I'm angry I'm just like him ;\
[video=youtube;YkgDhDa4HHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo&feature=BFa&list=FLZLIkmNKXD-CHg2u9yMx4KA&lf=mh_lolz[/video]

Interestingly, if I'm angry I'm sometimes rather like how Charlie Brooker comes across.

I've also been told I'm a mix between:

bernard-black.jpg
Bernard Black

and

black-books-hes-leaving-home-manny-662x381.jpg
Manny

However, as both are characters from a sitcom and Charlie Brooker controls the way in which he is presented, this is all just a bit silly.

i have no idea
i have never met anyone with the same personality as i have.

Actually meeting a person like me would be a problem, it would create a paradox in the space-time continuum! There have been times I meet a person I think might be similar to me, but if they really are, then they'd view me as a weird freak for trying to approach them and do their best to duck any kind of social approach I'd make... just like I would. See a problem here???

Actually meeting a person like me would be a problem, it would create a paradox in the space-time continuum! There have been times I meet a person I think might be similar to me, but if they really are, then they'd view me as a weird freak for trying to approach them and do their best to duck any kind of social approach I'd make... just like I would. See a problem here???

Hah! No problem at all!!! Ok maybe... Just a teensy bit....

As for me, I think I'm a bit of an Anne Hathaway, namely in her roles in the Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted. Her personality is the extraversion I wish I had in E.E. were I an extravert I /would/ be one of those crazy people holding signs about minority rights and I already have the dislike (loathing actually) of celebrities for the sake of celebrities. Shallow. Shallow. SHALLOW. I detest it -spits bitterness out of mouth- ahem so anyway... But in truth, I'm more of the socially awkward, quiet Mia in the princess diaries, who is insanely passionate when triggered and despite not loving crowds is kind of a decent public speaker.