[ENTJ] - Who is the best ENTJ? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] Who is the best ENTJ?

Who is the better ENTJ?

• Pin?

• SpecialEdition?

• Ren?

• Deleted member 16771?

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be fair, the people who voted for you might've normally voted for Pin.

I think it's just one person, as I otherwise voted for myself :grinning:

Thank you, one person, who understands the true potential of ENTJ²!

That would be misleading as I wouldn't consider Hos a proper ENTJ. Maybe in his expansiveness - it's like he's everywhere. I mean, look at his message count, that's just improper for an introvert.

I'm going for Pin. The balance must be restored.
Lol, yeah. A proper introvert would be outside rather than spending their free time thinking of th... wait.

But you're right, I mean I did scheme myself to the Forum Presidency like a proper INTJ.

(Sorry, @April, but you were a ladder.)

I feel like an ENTJ would have been less effective more straightforward about it.

Now you've got to make a thread about it & shit.
It's there for all to see...

By the way, INFJ Republic...

giphy.gif

Unless you want me to start a thread of executive orders and curtailed freedoms.

My son tore his ACL in practice, once fitted with a brace he attended every practice, every game, worked the sidelines keeping the camera cords from tangling up the chains and players for two years.

He wanted no credit. Wanted the team to succeed. For me, that embodies the best of the ENTJ personality.
Your son strongly reminds me of my adolescent behavior, lmao.

Unless you want me to start a thread of executive orders and curtailed freedoms.
Well, that's why we need a Congress and a Supreme Court. I think I wrote a whole constitution somewhere, lmao. It's like two paragraphs.