[ENTJ] - Who is the best ENTJ? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] Who is the best ENTJ?

Who is the better ENTJ?

• Pin?

• SpecialEdition?

• Ren?

• Deleted member 16771?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unrelated to this discussion, am I the only one here this gif bothers?
Its one of those things that's a little distasteful but supposedly funny. It didn't bother me. I was a little surprised lol but I wasn't offended or anything.

Reactions: Pin and MoonFlier
Its one of those things that's a little distasteful but supposedly funny. It didn't bother me. I was a little surprised lol but I wasn't offended or anything.
I'm not offended. When I see stuff like that it just puts me back into the feel of the 9/11 moment. Mind, that is not an image of either of the towers, but it seems to be meant to be.

I'm not offended. When I see stuff like that it just puts me back into the feel of the 9/11 moment. Mind, that is not an image of either of the towers, but it seems to be meant to be.
Oh, I thought it was! Yes, it was a dark time with lots of lives lost. Sometimes people separate those things from the evil of it and laugh. Maybe a coping mechanism? Picture when people laugh about Hitler jokes. Same kinda stuff I think.

Reactions: MoonFlier
Oh, I thought it was! Yes, it was a dark time with lots of lives lost. Sometimes people separate those things from the evil of it and laugh. Maybe a coping mechanism? Picture when people laugh about Hitler jokes. Same kinda stuff I think.
I think it's easier for those who were younger at the time to cast aside the feeling that there were real people in those buildings.
I understand, but it still hurts my soul to look at.

For me It's akin to looking at pics of prisoners in Auschwitz.

I think it's easier for those who were younger at the time to cast aside the feeling that there were real people in those buildings.
I understand, but it still hurts my soul to look at.

For me It's akin to looking at pics of prisoners in Auschwitz.
Aww. :(
Well when you say it that way...

No, you're not. I thought about this too, that those were people and they've been made a laughing stock.
I don't mind dark humour so much. It depends on context. As a society, we're becoming increasingly callous I think.

Sorry I took this thread for a turn, I was honestly curious if I'm weird and overly sensitive. Glad to know I'm not alone.
I knew a handful of people from the office there. Wasn't close, but spoke with them enough to recall their voices to this day.

I now return you to your scheduled program.

Unrelated to this discussion, am I the only one here this gif bothers?
Maybe my post was callous.

9/11, the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars are recent memories for a lot of people so I definitely can see why my post would easily offend some.

If it's offensive I'm sorry. If you want me to take it down, I'll even take it down.

I was trying to be funny but if the joke was way out of line, I understand.

Maybe my post was callous.

9/11, the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars are recent memories for a lot of people so I definitely can see why my post would easily offend some.

If it's offensive I'm sorry. If you want me to take it down, I'll even take it down.

I was trying to be funny but if the joke was way out of line, I understand.
You're fine, leave it be otherwise my rambling is way out in left field, hehe.

How are you doing in the polls?

Reactions: Pin
You're fine, leave it be otherwise my rambling is way out in left field, hehe.

How are you doing in the polls?
I'm in second place and it's probably for that 9/11 joke.

@Ren and @Deleted member 16771 are in second and third place because they're obviously worse people than me. :laughing:

No, you're not. I thought about this too, that those were people and they've been made a laughing stock.
I don't mind dark humour so much. It depends on context. As a society, we're becoming increasingly callous I think.
You've heard too many jokes about 9/11?