Jun 26, 2017
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4, 3-8-7
May the battle begin.

Me, @SpecialEdition, or @Ren?

Maybe @Deleted member 16771?

I've been rocking this ENTJ label since the middle of university and these jokers come along and try to take it?

Who do they think they are? Trying to start a coup! It's so offensive that I can hardly take it. And in good conscience, I won't stand for it.

What the hell is going on in this establishment?

giphy.gif

My son is hands down the best ENTJ, motherly bias in play.
From the options above, only Pin seems to be consistent with his personality designation.
I have never declared an MBTI type officially so the argument is invalid.

I am sure your son is just fine though and will not contest this.

My son is hands down the best ENTJ, motherly bias in play.
From the options above, only Pin seems to be consistent with his personality designation.
Not to question your maternal intuition, but how are you so sure?

If you were on a football team and were sidelined for the remainder of the season due to an injury, what would you do?
Try to play anyway? Reminds me of the time I had to get surgery in high school and lost the role I prepared 3 months for. I argued with the person in charge, I told him I was in excellent health. He just didn't buy it.

Try to play anyway? Reminds me of the time I had to get surgery in high school and lost the role I prepared 3 months for. I argued with the person in charge, I told him I was in excellent health. He just didn't buy it.
So you'd break the rules of the school and the doctor's advise, risk the team's success?

So you'd break the rules of the school and the doctor's advise, risk the team's success?
Well, I wouldn't have risked anyone's success because I was practicing when I was supposed to be sleeping. I was ready.

But yes, I was completely prepared to break the rules.