[INFJ] - Which movie character do you relate to most? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Which movie character do you relate to most?

On those days where I'm feeling really frustrated and overwhelmed, I identify quite a bit with Bill Foster from Falling Down. For the times you really just want to tell the world to go fuck itself.

[video=youtube;hLmuF-0P4tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmuF-0P4tk[/video]

*hides all rocket launchers from Jacobi*

*hides all rocket launchers from Jacobi*

Not to worry, I stilll have my patented kitty launcher

concept__the_cat_launcher_9000_by_hivemedia.jpg

Reactions: Rcs6r
I can relate to pieces of so many characters, but it's difficult to pick one I completely relate to.

A friend described me like Jane Bennett once. I can see how she'd think that; not really sure I agree.

I've always related deeply to Calvin and Hobbs. Props to the avatar, [MENTION=14189]ImaginaryBloke[/MENTION].

Maybe Harry Potter or Sophie from Howel's Moving Castle.

On the shadow side, I've always wanted to be Butch or Sundance from Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. ;)

Last edited:
Another Alice in Wonderland here. Especially her "curiouser and curiouser" line. However, I feel that she only resembles certain parts of my personality (creative, mystical, cold, curious, fun, sulky, helpful, dreamy). I am also fiercely ambitious and empathic.

George Bailey from It's A Wonderful Life -- Given away most of the dreams to maintain the required course of action and needs of others.