Which MBTI type do you butt heads most with? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type do you butt heads most with?

[MENTION=3902]sweetea[/MENTION];

He's mine I tell you! My friend!! *graps other ankle*

Noo, don't leave me either @Sloe Djinn;

Sonya... we'll both call Sloe Djinn... whoever he comes to ... he belongs to.

*whistles, claps hands* HERE SLOE DJINN!! C'mere!!

Ladies, [MENTION=2434]Sloe Djinn[/MENTION] is not the type to come to heel.

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION];

Did I call [MENTION=2434]Sloe Djinn[/MENTION]; to heel? I think not. No man worth his salt comes to heel...

Pardon then @kiu;
I saw the "ladies" and assumed you were speaking to moi...
Carry on then..

Edit: @kiu; neener, neener, neener, neener...

Reactions: not sure
So far, ISTJ and INTJ. I tend to get along REALLY well with INTJ's or I REALLY can't stand them and want to smack them. I find several consistent traits in most of them that really bug me. The urge to roll my eyes and the word 'tedious' comes to mind.

Unrelated, I just got hit in the face with my laptop. Do you ever just have one of those days? =/

[MENTION=3096]Sonyab[/MENTION]. Where is this hard INTJ shell we've been hearing about?

And what the heck does "neener" mean? Real English please.

Reactions: Chamomile
Ladies, @Sloe Djinn is not the type to come to heel.

:m123: That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I'm not really sure what types I don't get along with. For some reason I'm guessing it would be extroverted thinkers.

ST, Sonyab, you are...forgiven.

Reactions: sweetea
*clicks leash onto Sloe Djinn*

*Unlinks leash*
*Hides behind Sloe Djinn*

[MENTION=2434]Sloe Djinn[/MENTION], shall we be comrades in arms? Can we fend off the angry hordes?

Seriously, I can't say I have a problem with any types. I don't pay attention to types enough to notice a trend.

Reactions: sweetea
[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION]; Yea, you don't know me irl though. This place is for fun and silliness in a way. I can be terribly extroverted. Meh it comes and goes. I am usually surprised when someone takes me too seriously.

Neener, neener, neener is English...

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION]; Yea, you don't know me irl though. This place is for fun and silliness in a way. I can be terribly extroverted. Meh it comes and goes. I am usually surprised when someone takes me too seriously.

Neener, neener, neener is English...

It's okay, [MENTION=3096]Sonyab[/MENTION]. I know you're only showing me your patience. I won't push it until my luck runs out.

*hugs*

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION];

hugs! Egad, you really do hate me!

*hugs back*

..but don't tell anyone...

STs, SJs, ESs (...quietly.).

I can deal with SFJs as long as we play it court-politics style. >_>; but even then they can aggravate me.