Which MBTI type do you butt heads most with? | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type do you butt heads most with?

bcdg24

Apr 25, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
What are the personality types of some of the people you butt heads most with, according to the M-B/Jung typology system?

Why do you find yourself at odds with them?

INFJs are kinda annoying. I try to stay away from them.

Beside that, I tend to have problems with SJs because I'm not the number 1 fan of Si.
Them = omg old old old
Me= omg new new new

I sometimes get the same clash with NJs, although it's less common.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chamomile
I, and everyone else on the planet, has the potential to get along, or not get along with any personality type.

With that said, i tend to but heads with IxxP types the most for a variety of reasons. Importamt editorial note though: I have a ISFP and INFP best friend, and i wouldn't trade them for the world.

Honestly probably STPs.

For an example... My dad is an ISTP and his method of doing things just...bothers me. He won't read directions and then acts all confused when it doesn't work.

Then I figure it out in 2 seconds, because I read. OMG. NO WAI.

SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF

ESTJ. *shivers*

uh... because you had a problem with ONE person that you self-typed with dumb stereotypes doesn't mean that you clash with the WHOLE type

@Sonyab why?

I'm kinda new to the MBTI stuff.

But I think it's the xSxP that I find annoying. Mainly that "S" though.

And when an ignorant S is joined up with T... hmmmm.

Or ignorant S with F...

omg keep the S's AWAY FROM ME!! Lol!

ENFJ probably. Who knows.

Reactions: acd
[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION]:

SF's more than any personality type, do not know when to back off when I need space. Unless you are very direct and say "leave me alone" they just don't get the hint. A bit of that is cultural because yea, for NDNs it is considered rude to have to tell someone something like that--almost a social taboo. Also because SF's seem more intrusive--they just want to know and ask too many direct questions--another thing considered rude.

I'm kinda new to the MBTI stuff.

But I think it's the xSxP that I find annoying. Mainly that "S" though.

And when an ignorant S is joined up with T... hmmmm.

Or ignorant S with F...

omg keep the S's AWAY FROM ME!! Lol!

You're very likely friends with more S's then you think you are.

SF's more than any personality type, do not know when to back off when I need space. Unless you are very direct and say "leave me alone" they just don't get the hint.

Exactly. And then do you find that when you do tell them to "back off" they act overly wounded and make ya feel guilty?

@Royal:

SF's more than any personality type, do not know when to back off when I need space. Unless you are very direct and say "leave me alone" they just don't get the hint. A bit of that is cultural because yea, for NDNs it is considered rude to have to tell someone something like that--almost a social taboo. Also because SF's seem more intrusive--they just want to know and ask too many direct questions--another thing considered rude.
This has absolutely nothing to do with being SF.

Btw, SFPs and SFJs are very different, so it's hard to generalize the whole group.

ESxx types. ST's can really annoy me because they sometimes don't see that they're being irrational and still try to rationalize their irrationality. Come on ST's, it's ok to have feelings. Also, feelings are rarely rational, you can't help how you feel most of the time. You can try to change emotions but you can't control a reaction.

Extreme extroverts can really piss me off irl though. Like this girl I know, she cannot talk about anything other than drinking and homework. It kills me how uninteresting some people are. Not that I'm the guy on the dos equis commercial but...

Reactions: Chamomile
This has absolutely nothing to do with being SF.

Btw, SFPs and SFJs are very different, so it's hard to generalize the whole group.

Really? I didn't know that.....*bats eyelashes*

*laughs*