Which Ancient Religion Does Your Spirit Belong To? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Which Ancient Religion Does Your Spirit Belong To?

I got Druid as well.
Cool!
There must be certain aesthetic characteristics in the pictures presented that appeal to the majority here for one reason or another?
Did you pick the cabin the woods too?

Cool!
There must be certain aesthetic characteristics in the pictures presented that appeal to the majority here for one reason or another?
Did you pick the cabin the woods too?
I definitely see the trend as well.great observation, @Skarekrow .

Yes... I really, really wanted to pick the beach area, but it was plain and it just didn't seem like me. The the cabin was more appealing. The earthy tones drew me in. Lol.

I definitely see the trend as well.great observation, @Skarekrow .

Yes... I really, really wanted to pick the beach area, but it was plain and it just didn't seem like me. The the cabin was more appealing. The earthy tones drew me in. Lol.
Same here.

Okay...which Druids picked the cabin??

Same here.

Okay...which Druids picked the cabin??
hermione-raising-her-hand.jpg

Druidism

Intuitive with nature-based faith, Your spirit is aligned with the Earth and the ways of the Druids. Adventurous and reflective, to you spirituality concerns the here and now and not what is to follow. Nature is your temple, and if meditation is not already a large part of your spirituality we greatly recommend it becoming so. As a religion focused around nature, Druidism's ceremonies are organized around the two solstices, the two equinoxes and the 13 lunar cycles.

"A strongly nature-based religion, Druidism emerged from the practices of shamanism and sorcery in prehistoric times. A major theme of Druidism is that all actions should be guided by doing no harm, even to oneself. Aside from harming the Earth or others, the Druids hold that there is no sin. According to the Druids, humans are just a small part of the Earth, which in turn is a single living being inhabited by gods and spirits of all kinds.Although early Christians attempted to suppress Druidism due to its polytheistic pagan beliefs and accused its followers of practicing cruel sacrifices, the Druids were actually a peaceful people who worshipped more through meditation and reflection than sacrificial acts. Any sacrifices were usually done on animals, which were then used for food."

Druidism

Intuitive with nature-based faith, Your spirit is aligned with the Earth and the ways of the Druids. Adventurous and reflective, to you spirituality concerns the here and now and not what is to follow. Nature is your temple, and if meditation is not already a large part of your spirituality we greatly recommend it becoming so. As a religion focused around nature, Druidism's ceremonies are organized around the two solstices, the two equinoxes and the 13 lunar cycles.

"A strongly nature-based religion, Druidism emerged from the practices of shamanism and sorcery in prehistoric times. A major theme of Druidism is that all actions should be guided by doing no harm, even to oneself. Aside from harming the Earth or others, the Druids hold that there is no sin. According to the Druids, humans are just a small part of the Earth, which in turn is a single living being inhabited by gods and spirits of all kinds.Although early Christians attempted to suppress Druidism due to its polytheistic pagan beliefs and accused its followers of practicing cruel sacrifices, the Druids were actually a peaceful people who worshipped more through meditation and reflection than sacrificial acts. Any sacrifices were usually done on animals, which were then used for food."
very fitting for you, amour.<3

I suspect picking the trees plays a huge factor in arriving at the Druid title.
They need more questions!

I scored druid. Not a big surprise.

I honestly think they should ditch their white robes in favor of brown/green earth toned robes (especially if they are made of natural fiber like jute or hemp). Those are way more druidic in my mind and look way less like the KKK.

Buddhism

Kind and thoughtful, your spirit is in line with the practices of Buddhism. More at peace with philosophy than religion, your spirituality rests within wells of knowledge and wisdom. You have a deep appreciation for life and the makings of our reality. For you, knowledge is sacred - as are acts of kindness and sincerity. Buddhism centers on happiness and wisdom, and the sanctity of inner peace - all things you hold in high regard.

"Underpinning all of Buddhist thought are the Four Noble Truths:

All existence is pain.
All pain is caused by human cravings.
Detachment from craving will end pain.
There is an eightfold path that leads to the end of pain.
Buddhism avoids paying much attention to deities, but places great importance on self-discipline, meditation and compassion. It is through these avenues that its followers achieve the equivalent of a spiritual union with higher powers. As a result, Buddhism is sometimes regarded more as a philosophy than a religion

Buddhism

Kind and thoughtful, your spirit is in line with the practices of Buddhism. More at peace with philosophy than religion, your spirituality rests within wells of knowledge and wisdom. You have a deep appreciation for life and the makings of our reality. For you, knowledge is sacred - as are acts of kindness and sincerity. Buddhism centers on happiness and wisdom, and the sanctity of inner peace - all things you hold in high regard.

"Underpinning all of Buddhist thought are the Four Noble Truths:

All existence is pain.
All pain is caused by human cravings.
Detachment from craving will end pain.
There is an eightfold path that leads to the end of pain.
Buddhism avoids paying much attention to deities, but places great importance on self-discipline, meditation and compassion. It is through these avenues that its followers achieve the equivalent of a spiritual union with higher powers. As a result, Buddhism is sometimes regarded more as a philosophy than a religion

Who would've thunk? =)
giphy.gif

I got Druidism! :)

Reactions: flower and Wyote