Where would you like to live? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where would you like to live?

roflbotitwb.jpg

Reactions: Diana
Vancouver, Canada
Seattle, Washington

Or in a perfect (read: fantasy) world, I'd like to live in a large, dimly lit underground citadel in the remotest regions of Siberia. It would be made of onyx and chrome, devoid of most customary furnishings and have fantastic acoustics formed from the vast, empty rooms. This citadel would be populated by me and a moderately sized harem of extremely intelligent, introverted INxx females and free roaming black cats and black labradors. There would also be a small team of eunuchs that would tend to the needs and whims of my harem and pets; the social stratification would be clear and permanent. I would spend my days out hunting with my dogs for some imaginary animal that exists in plentiful supply in Sibera then bring home my bounty to be cooked and prepared by the eunuchs. We'd all sit around and eat, discuss art, religion and other theoretical things while women in my harem take turns giving me blowjobs, sharing their thoughts and massaging my neck and back. At the end of the day, I'd prepare a large fire in the "fire room" and we'd fall asleep tangled up in a sweaty, naked mass.

For now, my first choice would definitely be Germany. I think I would like Berlin a lot--somewhere with a lot of people, history, and culture. Once I had time to learn the language, I think I would want to live in Norway or Poland. But probably Norway. :)

France, I think. I have never been there, but I love the language, the movies, the architecture, the music, the film and the landscape.

Frankfurt, Germany.
Sydney, Australia.
Newfoundland, Canada.

I have others, but can't remember them right now.

I have others, but can't remember them right now.

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] farm in the middle of nowhere.