Where would you like to live? | INFJ Forum

Where would you like to live?

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
I'm not sure if there's already such a thread in existence?

If you could receive automatic citizenship to live wherever you wished in the world, where would you choose? And if you feel like it, why? Feel free to cite one place or multiple locations.

If your first answer is limited by language differences, imagine for the second one that both language and citizenship weren't an issue.

Canada! It seems like New Zealand, but cooler. If not Canada, then Norway.

Washington D.C.
Maryland
Rhode Island
~~~
Canada
Switzerland
Brazil
Philippines
Vietnam
Japan
Egypt

I just ...well...kind of feel drawn tho those places. Especially Switzerland, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Can't really explain why.

Austrailia
New Zealand
Canada
Seattle
Massachusetts
Spain
U.K
------
Italy
Germany
Japan
Greece
Sweden

New Orleans, Louisiana
London, England
Brooklyn, New York

The people make the place.

Reactions: just me
Newton, Massachusetts. When I met my husband he was living there, and I thought it was the most perfect place I had ever seen. Amazing schools and people, homes, public buildings and transportation. At the time I think it was the safest city in America. Everything just seemed the way its supposed to be.

Its also very expensive, median house price is $635k, so we will probably never live there.

I spent a couple of weeks in Tokyo last year and would love to live there for a little while. There is almost no grass in the city, and I think I would miss that.

Last edited:
I choose to live in Space.
Or the bottom of the ocean.
I would also like to live on a huge titanic like boat, all to myself. (Without the iceberg...)
If all else fails, I would live in Thailand.

:m027:

Hmm;

Downeast Maine, perhaps up by Lubec;
New Zealand
The Uninhabited Islands of Southwestern Chil

I would like to live traveling the world. Don't think it possible(for me) to decide on just one place right now.

New Zealand
Cameron Parrish
Israel

I'll have to give this some thought. Good thread.

Whiskey's basement.

I just got a new dungeon makeover in the basement it will be perfect for you.

...I changed my mind to Singapore!

It was a really tough choice between the two.

...I changed my mind to Singapore!

It was a really tough choice between the two.
Come on....

I can keep you locked down there with a spinning wheel and a loom. You can crank out the hottest fashions for me and I will pay you in catfood. We could have a great life together.

Come on....

I can keep you locked down there with a spinning wheel and a loom. You can crank out the hottest fashions for me and I will pay you in catfood. We could have a great life together.

...What kind of material? Wool? Alpaca? Camel?