When you look at the stars . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

When you look at the stars . . .

rxDSw.png

WpPpe.png

I can also see respect, peace, mystery, power...the World at large.

Reactions: Gaze
I see the stars - it's nice to see them, since I rarely go outside at night or look outside the window. I would love to be outside on a cool night and just look up at the stars.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAptain
infinity. . everythng. . how small I am. . and how insignificant everything in my life is. . and yet I feel connected to everything. . I see reincarnation. . all the spirits of all the lives ever lived. .
(smoked way to much dope . . spending too many stoned hours looking up into the stars contemplating this question)

I feel calm. I see the stars moving.. spreading outwards. Picture wise I see a willow tree. I feel at peace. light. A certain longing for something more, and the stars provide me that.

Reactions: Gaze
When I was traveling home the day my grandfather passed away, I took a picture of the sunset and clearly seen a face.

That I'm looking at something beautiful that can't be accurately described. It's scope surpasses; me, the people of this earth, and the earth itself... and I feel incredibly alone, but at peace. It's not something I can really describe with text/ words alone, but that's the gist of it.

Last edited:
I, too, feel small like a grain of sand on a beach. I contemplate living in a universe where life exists. I think of travelers using the stars at night. I think of Galileo and how he was jailed. I think of Hubble. I think of all the brilliant minds before me. I feel connected. I feel the presence of my old hunting partners that traveled the rivers in the early winter hours at night. I think about watching a specific star and checking the old Loran on trips into the ocean fishing offshore many miles away. I cannot help feeling the thoughts of the three wise men following a bright star looking for hope in the world. I think of meteor showers or falling stars. I look forward to getting away from the city lights for a better look on starry nights. I feel peaceful.

When I look at the stars I see and feel so many things!

I imagine what it would be like to be looking at a galaxy, close enough that my whole field of vision is filled with the spectacle of a galaxy... it must be so beautiful... I hope someone one day gets to see that.

[video=youtube;6DozycGRQqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DozycGRQqo[/video]