When you look at the stars . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do you see?

charms_sky_small.jpg

When I look at the pic above, I see a spider with it's eight legs spread in different directions;

First leg: goes left hoping to make it to the next step without tripping or falling.

Second leg: goes right to make sure it's on the right path or track, and can keep moving

Third and fourth leg: Both legs spread out the side to balance the weight of the spider on both sides

Fifth and sixth legs: face backward, on the left and right, reminding the spider of what's left behind, as discovers how to move forward into the future to face what may come.

7th/8th legs: Rare supports for the entire body: the 8th leg, facing the back slightly the left, to see those things which did not go well, and which must now be put to rest. the 7th leg, the one facing the back slightly to the right, to observe the things which were done well in the past which may continue in the future to achieve success.

Oh lord this reminds me of the rorschach inkblot test. That gave me an anxiety attack when I took it. I'll simply state that the first thing I saw was a bird. Then I stopped searching.

A beluga, a bird, a [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION], a carnivorous plant and a lot of white dots.

I see a mix of things. Whenever I see the stars, I think of my grandpa, who helped to teach me everything I know about astronomy. When I saw this picture, I felt his presence next to me on a cold, clear night; and in the stars I see a collection of blue ribbons across the night sky, drifting from place to place. It seems they're welcoming a new start; an exciting adventure that awaits. There's a certain depth of perspective in the curvature of the ribbons, like looking at something with 3D glasses.

Reactions: Gaze
nap time

Existence is much bigger than the life we live on earth.

Countless stars across a moonless sky.
Peering up, eyes fixed upon these glimmering entities.
The radiance of their unity, incandescent kisses from above.
My sense of self fades, a memory into the deepest black.
The canvas of space, of mind.

Has it always been this obvious?
Feel.
Connect the dots.
Picture perfect.
Just like everything else.
Crystal clear.
Always.

~ me

when i look at the stars i feel that throughout time humanity has and will look at the stars with me.

Burning balls of gas sitting outside the atmosphere of planet earth waiting to explode and take our tiny insignificant planet in their fiery wrath.

Pixels? O_O;
I saw something akin to a flying badger.

I see beauty, depth and mystery. I see something that I cannot possibly explain or understand. I see myself as an ant on earth.