What's your most comfortable default mode? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your most comfortable default mode?

by the beach, alone at sunset.

Lounging around in the house in pajamas. Doing and speaking as I please.

Reactions: Gaze
Walking in circles listening to my ipod, lost in my own head.

Sitting in my room with my eyes closed trying my best to think of nothing and trying to relax a bit..

Sleeping is also great :)

At night, sitting on the verandah surveying the moonlit view, the mountains rising high on the left, the twinkling lights from three cities and the sugar cane fields stretching out towards the coast on the right. I haven't allowed myself this pleasure in a long while. What the heck have I been doing with my life?

Reactions: This
At night, sitting on the verandah surveying the moonlit view, the mountains rising high on the left, the twinkling lights from three cities and the sugar cane fields stretching out towards the coast on the right. I haven't allowed myself this pleasure in a long while. What the heck have I been doing with my life?

miss seeing cane fields. *sigh*

Reactions: not sure
Sitting in a bookshop hiding in the corner reading. Lying in my room thinking and listening while other people potter around. Sitting in the front room with a cup of tea, sewing under the lamp shade.

Dude, I wanna live where you live! This sounds amazing!!!

Deep relaxation is the most comfortable mode for me, both physically and mentally. I like to put on some soft music and visualize as well.

walking, writing, drinking coffee in the morning, being with one I really like or love...

miss seeing cane fields. *sigh*

You know, [MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION]. When I visit Florida, it seems like the saddest place in the world. No mountains. It's so hard to fathom a place with no mountains. Everytime I come home and drive along the Palisadoes, there are the mountains and Kingston Harbour and I wonder whatever possessed me to leave for even a moment. It grieves my heart to think how our families and friends are scattered to the four corners of the earth. Will we ever get our act together?

You know, [MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION]. When I visit Florida, it seems like the saddest place in the world. No mountains. It's so hard to fathom a place with no mountains. Everytime I come home and drive along the Palisadoes, there are the mountains and Kingston Harbour and I wonder whatever possessed me to leave for even a moment. It grieves my heart to think how our families and friends are scattered to the four corners of the earth. Will we ever get our act together?

life is better with mountains

You know, @Res. When I visit Florida, it seems like the saddest place in the world. No mountains. It's so hard to fathom a place with no mountains. Everytime I come home and drive along the Palisadoes, there are the mountains and Kingston Harbour and I wonder whatever possessed me to leave for even a moment. It grieves my heart to think how our families and friends are scattered to the four corners of the earth. Will we ever get our act together?

I love Jamaica, BUT I like living near the ocean and seeing the flat lands. Yeah, having family around the globe is difficult sometimes. Not sure if we'll ever get our act together but we hope, right? . . . *fingers crossed*

[MENTION=3710]AlienSpectator[/MENTION]

Reactions: not sure
Stretched out on my bed/outside with a book/sketch pad/i pod and softly singing to myself

Reactions: Jana and Gaze
cuddling face to face

alone blasting music and dancing

lying prone listening to my inner guide

submerged then coming up for a little air

This is going to sound pretentious, but....

I'm most comfortable when I'm helping others actively. Hearing about other people's problems humbles me and makes me feel silly about my own troubles. It's such an anxiety reducer.

And I guess I feel like I'm not just wasting time and space if I'm doing something helpful.

Last edited: