What's your inner big cat? | INFJ Forum

What's your inner big cat?

[h=4]You Are a Leopard[/h]
leopard.png

You are at times a bit irresponsible. You prefer living in the moment to worrying about tomorrow.
You are very open to the world. You try to say yes to as many opportunities as possible.

Your charms have been known to get you in trouble. You're a little too alluring for your own good.
People often think that you may have nine lives. You always seem to escape from trouble unharmed.

[h=4]You Are a Panther[/h]
panther.png

You are unemotional and downright stoic. It's hard to ruffle your feathers.
You have an amazing depth to you. You have layers upon layers that no one else has seen.

You are confident about your place in the world, and you've happily carved out your own niche.
You live primarily inside your own mind. You happily spend a lot of time thinking.
--
Thinking is nice. I'm not completely stoic, nor unemotional. I definitely have my moments. *sheepish*

Chester_Cheetah_CoolPose.jpg

Reactions: endersgone
You Are a Lion

lion.png

You are just in all your actions. You want to be seen as both honest and fair.
You are wise and discerning. You focus on what really matters in life.

You have ideals, but you try not to let those ideals get in the way of living your life.
You are conscientious. You are diligent and reliable, even when it isn't easy to be.

You Are a Panther

7692339170_154e1609b2_t.jpg

You have an amazing depth to you. You have layers upon layers that no one else has seen.

You are confident about your place in the world, and you've happily carved out your own niche.
You live primarily inside your own mind. You happily spend a lot of time thinking.

Lion

You have ideals, but you try not to let those ideals get in the way of living your life.
You are conscientious. You are diligent and reliable, even when it isn't easy to be.

I am a panther. Hisssssss

You Are a Leopard

You Are a Panther

panther.png

You Are a Tiger

You're very restless and bored easily. You get antsy easily... you need to wander.
You've been known to pick fights just for the fun of it. You love a good debate.

You value independence and the freedom to do what you want. You refuse to be told what to do.
If someone plays hard to get with you, it makes you all the more interested. You love a challenge.

[h=4]You Are a Lion[/h]
lion.png

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

rasta_lion_by_hop2pop-d429dlx.jpg

I got Lion on the quiz as well...I just liked that picture more.

Reactions: hush
Panther