What's the reason for non-INFJ's being part of this website? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What's the reason for non-INFJ's being part of this website?

I don't have a problem with it, I'm just curious. I've never joined a group about (note I didn't say 'for') a different type, but it doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't want to in future, who knows.

So if you're not an INFJ but are part of this group, what led you to join? Do you like INFJ's? Have good conversations with them? Comforted by them? Just curious about them?

I wouldn't have thought anyone would join if they disliked INFJ's, I've seen a few posts/responses from people of other types where they've been offensive but those are only a few occasions. And only major arseholes would join this join just to bash INFJ's :p- and that would be very rare

I'm worried people might think I'm making a dig and I don't want to deal with shitty in responses today, I promise I'm just curious

Hello there, I am an ENFP and I have known quite a few INFJs for a while now, my twin sister being one herself. I think INFJs are the most sound and genuine people out there, I have an undying respect for you folks and gives me more than enough reason to be part of this group.

I don't have a problem with it, I'm just curious. I've never joined a group about (note I didn't say 'for') a different type, but it doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't want to in future, who knows.

So if you're not an INFJ but are part of this group, what led you to join? Do you like INFJ's? Have good conversations with them? Comforted by them? Just curious about them?

I wouldn't have thought anyone would join if they disliked INFJ's, I've seen a few posts/responses from people of other types where they've been offensive but those are only a few occasions. And only major arseholes would join this join just to bash INFJ's :p- and that would be very rare

I'm worried people might think I'm making a dig and I don't want to deal with shitty in responses today, I promise I'm just curious

I imagine other types want to observe and learn more from our perspectives so that their understandings may be more true than not.

The INTP website is impossible to sign up on so I went for this website that looked friendly and basically signed up and wanted to find out my type INFJs sounded like great people so I asked them and it kinda failed hard the INFJ society has been declining me ever since so there you go.

Reactions: invisible and Free
It's impossible after you get signed up, too.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The INTP website is impossible to sign up on so I went for this website that looked friendly and basically signed up and wanted to find out my type INFJs sounded like great people so I asked them and it kinda failed hard the INFJ society has been declining me ever since so there you go.
3149841730_d7edc3e46b_z.jpg

I've lurked here before, but was scared to join because, well I'm not an INFJ, but then it seems the more I read about what separates the two, the more I am wondering if I really do fit the INFP type I get. It comes very close. I get tempted to identify with it, but after lurking thos forum off and on for some time, I felt I just "clicked" with more of the stuff here, whether I'm an INFJ or not. The deciding factor was when I tested my enneagram type and came up with 4w5 and felt like that described me the clearest so far. Then I looked it up and found that to be a common INFJ combo, which got me wondering...and then I saw there were other types here, so I felt well why not.

Reactions: the and Free
I for one am glad there are more than just INFJs here. A good amount of diversity keeps the conversation lively.
Y'all have to stop streaking through the lobby though.
Oh, my bad. Lobby off limits, gotcha. Is the restaurant still okay?

Well, that's a little unsettling as I saw this as a safe place, I feel like anything I say you might respond with something unhelpful.

I had similar feelings when I discovered that not everyone here seemed capable of taking appropriate care with super-sensitive INFJ feelings. I had hoped that this community would be more INFJ-safe or INFJ-friendly in this way because everyone would be coming from a very similar place. I feel that we/I spend so much time out in the world protecting ourselves emotionally; I loved the idea of a place where I might not have to do that.

I almost left. I don't want to be challenged here by other types; I want to be understood by my type. I've had a lifetime of being misunderstood by other types. I already have friends who poke me and prod me and make fun of me and don't get me and pout when I take them "too" seriously. I don't need more of that. It is a breath of fresh air to be among people who are also overthinking, also writing super long responses, also routinely going deep about things, also second-guessing and re-examining everything, and also taking excruciatingly good care of others' feelings in the process.

In the nick of time, I discovered the "people you ignore" feature on this site, and it has made all the difference. Check it out. It turns out that this IS a pretty friendly place overall.

I'm here to develop a socially acceptable sense of humor.

If you can master socially acceptable political humor, that'd be quite the achievement

Reactions: Pin