What's the reason for non-INFJ's being part of this website? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's the reason for non-INFJ's being part of this website?

What's the reason for INFJs being here?

HgjDamR.png

Reactions: Free
I joined because my gf @Happy Phantom (an INFJ) was already a member of the forum and thought I'd like it. As is often the case, she was right. :tonguewink:

I like this forum because it brings a lot of different perspectives from various types, but the essence of the place is very INFJ in that it's a mixture of intellectual, empathetic and playful. In short I really like being here.

Doesn't hurt that it isn't a self-cannibalizing cesspool where every thread is a dick measuring contest (my experience with INTP forums).

Doesn't hurt that it isn't a self-cannibalizing cesspool where every thread is a dick measuring contest (my experience with INTP forums).
I would rather take a beating with a brick stick than go back to the INTP forums, for sure.

I joined because my gf @Happy Phantom (an INFJ) was already a member of the forum and thought I'd like it. As is often the case, she was right. :tonguewink:

I like this forum because it brings a lot of different perspectives from various types, but the essence of the place is very INFJ in that it's a mixture of intellectual, empathetic and playful. In short I really like being here.

:m015::m032:

but the essence of the place is very INFJ in that it's a mixture of intellectual, empathetic and playful. In short I really like being here.
Some people are going to take me seriously and not get what i'm referencing or even that i'm joking but here goes

There is a tendency towards gayness especially among "mature" INTPs
lol :p

EDIT: I can't stop referencing that guy cause he made me laugh so hard when he wrote that, and he was being completely serious which made it even funnier

Some people are going to take me seriously and not get what i'm referencing or even that i'm joking but here goes

lol :p

EDIT: I can't stop referencing that guy cause he made me laugh so hard when he wrote that, and he was being completely serious which made it even funnier
He’s a dumbass. The INTPs don’t even want him.

I believe he wound up in the infraction bin for some reason. Now he has to go back to the INTP forums- a fate worse than death
Yes it is as both forums are sinking ships. One I believe due to admin jumping ship and the other a poorly run dictatorship.

Yes it is as both forums are sinking ships. One I believe due to admin jumping ship and the other a poorly run dictatorship.
Oh so that's what you meant in thread when you said the forum was a sinking ship I thought you were jokingly referencing this forum as a sinking ship. My mistake.

Oh
Oh so that's what you meant in thread when you said the forum was a sinking ship I thought you were jokingly referencing this forum as a sinking ship. My mistake.
Hell no! lol I love this place.

The forum I was referring to is very toxic. TypoC seems to be doing very well which doesn’t surprise me as their admin is a good guy. I joined personality cafe and while it seems okay, it wasn’t a good fit for me.