[NSFW] - What's the most meme-worthy moments in all history? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] What's the most meme-worthy moments in all history?

3dd4ba1e877d4a3cbe37a7fc6265db60437c90440bb432c6c3609e43b486f108_1.jpg

https://www.who.int/news/item/27-04-2020-who-timeline---covid-19

The meme
This statement is no longer maintained. An updated versionwas published on 29 June 2020.

Not a fan of bringing this up, but it shows how a time shift can make a difference on showing inaction as action.

To me, the WHO as an organisation is worthless, but they do bring up an important space in awareness on what is happening
on the forefront of medical staff in this pandemic on a global scale. At least...sadly.

Not sure whether the public is made clear of this, but we should push this perspective that pandemic awareness should not be intermingled with
political awareness.

Do not be enraged.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
220px-After_Hans_Holbein_the_Younger_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
Fifty Royal ships! New ship, or new wife? Ship! I must be getting old, son Edward.

Reactions: Reason
This decade thus far is one colossal meme between cyber attacks on infrastructure to shortages of just about everything.

Seeing grown men fight over pokemon cards :openmouth:

Reactions: Wyote and Reason
images (15).jpeg

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
This decade thus far is one colossal meme between cyber attacks on infrastructure to shortages of just about everything.

Seeing grown men fight over pokemon cards :openmouth:

....Holy cow we're in another decade...
I...
Just realised due to that...

Reactions: Wyote