[NSFW] - What's the most meme-worthy moments in all history? | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] What's the most meme-worthy moments in all history?

Fuck, someone posted a Dave Chappelle meme before me.

I was just about to say Dave Chappelle's entire set: Sticks and Stones.

AAAABV3RFSH9oVOY2pcXMJgcXplICNEEbyOWUqY65j0-p3X4pZhq_lCVSlcYGYdf1VIzSQj5U1qWi2urRDB9D-ie4Q4M99yChP8rHKzLHaaYeqJ7ib-XRhb8ZIZAtBJibg.jpg

coalition-countries-exiles-napoleon-to-elba-napoleon-returns-to-france-37402207.png

There weren't any good memes about this, but that's a great, dramatic moment in Napoleon movies and tv series when he returns from exile and his troops still support him.

7e3.jpg

There's something I always found annoying about this meme...
The man in the middle looks like Rudolf Hess, who had been imprisoned in Britain since 1941. So can't be 1944 like it says in the caption.

The official, James Clapper Jr., a retired lieutenant general, said satellite imagery showing a heavy flow of traffic from Iraq into Syria, just before the U.S. invasion in March, led him to believe that illicit weapons material "unquestionably" had been moved out of Iraq. "I think people below the Saddam-Hussein-and-his-sons level saw what was coming and decided the best thing to do was to destroy and disperse," Clapper, who leads the National Imagery and Mapping Agency, said at a breakfast with reporters. He said he was providing a personal assessment. But he said "the obvious conclusion one draws" was that there "may have been people leaving the scene, fleeing Iraq, and unquestionably, I am sure, material."

th

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd