What will you do if you are in this situation? | INFJ Forum

What will you do if you are in this situation?

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
Actually i am feeling this thing for a long time. I can't wait for it. I don't know, why? I am wandering for its answer. I don't know i will get its answer or no. I am feeling i am very near to that girl who loves me. Constantly i am watching her dreams. Looking that i am with her, we are understanding to each other. Showing great commitment to each other. She is helping me in my work and same i help her. We are exploring each others world. I am also feeling that we will never quarell with each other. Just like cute couple. We are having excellent love life.

Honestly, i have never been so close in dreams.

What is this? does this mean i am going to meet my true love? IN past, many times fore-dreams had become true. Which whatever i see in dream, it had happened after some time.

Tell me your opinions please.

I'm not sure really, because I don't know much about analyzing dreams.. but I must say that is a good dream to have.

I hope that it does come true for you. :) And wish you many more pleasant dreams.

dreams are so tough...Its hard to decide whether we are just dreaming of something we want, or if our subconscious is telling us where to look.

I hope upon hope you find this girl. :m163:

Great dream. If it happens and it is as wonderful as your dream seems to be, i hope it happens for you.

Actually i am feeling this thing for a long time. I can't wait for it. I don't know, why? I am wandering for its answer. I don't know i will get its answer or no. I am feeling i am very near to that girl who loves me. Constantly i am watching her dreams. Looking that i am with her, we are understanding to each other. Showing great commitment to each other. She is helping me in my work and same i help her. We are exploring each others world. I am also feeling that we will never quarell with each other. Just like cute couple. We are having excellent love life.

Honestly, i have never been so close in dreams.

What is this? does this mean i am going to meet my true love? IN past, many times fore-dreams had become true. Which whatever i see in dream, it had happened after some time.

Tell me your opinions please.

Not arguing from time to time is a sign of a bad relationship, everybody argues, end of story.

Not arguing from time to time is a sign of a bad relationship, everybody argues, end of story.
I agree with this. It is true. No matter how similiar or compatible two people are in a relationship, they are still two separate individuals who will have different needs and ideas every now and then. Hoping for a totally peaceful relationship is way too idealistic. You may find someone wonderful, and at the first conflict become too overwhelmed with the ideal to work it out.
So if you find your girl, be sure that you will fight eventually. But it's how you handle the conflict that demonstrates how good your relationship is..

Anyway. The dream thing-- You want this to happen so much that you are dreaming about it. Perhaps your dreams will inspire you to stay open to meeting lots of new people, instead of being shy.

My advice is to be practical about love, and to remain open to meeting new people.

Reactions: Grasshopper
alt ctrl del,

Yes, My dream is inspiring me so much, I am following my inner inspiration. This all things are happening and i am thinking why this to me?

This dream really million dollar dream for me. I am hang on there. By the way who doesn't true love?

Do you know the girl or it's a stranger?

Oh you told mine heart's matter. Friend. This is the thing i want to see her face. Everything is in its place, just i am waiting for that moment, when she will come and we will see each other. Meeting of two soul... :p

I've always been a firm believe that dreams are nothing more than you make/want them to be. If this is the message you're pulling out from your dreams, then by all means, accept it and run with it.

I had a dream sort of like that except I already knew him. I remember waking up that morning thinking "what the hell, I don't even like that guy at all" and then to my absolute horror he asked me out that day. So as for dreams coming true... yes it does happen but I think in my case I might have been getting subconscious vibes without realising. Oh well. I hope in your case it does come true. Was it a really vivid dream?

I had a dream sort of like that except I already knew him. I remember waking up that morning thinking "what the hell, I don't even like that guy at all" and then to my absolute horror he asked me out that day. So as for dreams coming true... yes it does happen but I think in my case I might have been getting subconscious vibes without realising. Oh well. I hope in your case it does come true. Was it a really vivid dream?

yes, it is a true vivid dream. I am amazed by it. During days i don't think about too much, but yes, when i go for sleep or i am just trying to free myself from everything, this comes in front of my eyes. I believe in true love. There is a desire to have true love in my life. You know, many dreams came true in my life. I am sure this one will come true.

Thank you, for responding me here indie, i thought no one will come here to help me to know what is it? I want to know more about it.

I believe in them too, so good luck Roger! :)

I think you can relax, but watch carefully for 'signs' in real life.
I don't receive messages in dreams (maybe soon I will!), but I get signs while awake.. Or coincidences. And then you act on them

Other than that, no expectations...

I believe in them too, so good luck Roger! :)

I think you can relax, but watch carefully for 'signs' in real life.
I don't receive messages in dreams (maybe soon I will!), but I get signs while awake.. Or coincidences. And then you act on them

Other than that, no expectations...

Thnx buddy. :)

Be wary of dreams that often only stay that. If you live in that world then you'll never find what your looking for in this one.

Be wary of dreams that often only stay that. If you live in that world then you'll never find what your looking for in this one.

Yes, i am careful with it. I have some experiences too. I can understand my dreams. You will not believe when i needed someone's help, dream had helped me. I think it is my god. :D

When something is going weird, just i see something in dream and i replace that thing. After some time, i come to know i am saved and out of danger.

My marriage - 14 years now - was the direct result of a dream.
I was living in Mexico, completely happy to be there, but with nobody to share it with.
I had a dream, one night, of being on the subway in London, UK.
I met, there, a woman with long blonde hair. Very significant.
Within a week, I had sold everything I owned and moved to London.

I met my wife, on the subway. She has long blonde hair.
As it happens, on the very day I arrived in London, I walked within feet of her, without knowing it.

I finally met her six months after my arrival.

Trust your dreams.

My marriage - 14 years now - was the direct result of a dream.
I was living in Mexico, completely happy to be there, but with nobody to share it with.
I had a dream, one night, of being on the subway in London, UK.
I met, there, a woman with long blonde hair. Very significant.
Within a week, I had sold everything I owned and moved to London.

I met my wife, on the subway. She has long blonde hair.
As it happens, on the very day I arrived in London, I walked within feet of her, without knowing it.

I finally met her six months after my arrival.

Trust your dreams.

After reading your comments on dream, you inspired me, nudged me and extended my positive belief. Just when we add some oil to fire, how fire increases!

Thank you Crow