What will you do if you are in this situation? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What will you do if you are in this situation?

I hope you meet the girl of your dreams.

In the meanwhile, don't expect real girls to match up to dream ones - you might miss the one that is right for you.

Oh you told mine heart's matter. Friend. This is the thing i want to see her face. Everything is in its place, just i am waiting for that moment, when she will come and we will see each other. Meeting of two soul... :p

hihihi :) :) :) :p is this why you asked me to teach you how to do soul dances? hahahahaha :p:mhula:

nice dream by the way :) nice idea of a relationship:m204: and i hope you will always have your heart for just her :)

well good luck with that i hope you find her and... i will pray that you would find your true love:mlove2: just like you prayed for my hairstyle ahahahahahaha :) :p

I hope you meet the girl of your dreams.

In the meanwhile, don't expect real girls to match up to dream ones - you might miss the one that is right for you.

Thank you flavus aquila... You are putting me on my path. Helping me a lot. Your post is making me more determined person. :)

hihihi :) :) :) :p is this why you asked me to teach you how to do soul dances? hahahahaha :p:mhula:

nice dream by the way :) nice idea of a relationship:m204: and i hope you will always have your heart for just her :)

well good luck with that i hope you find her and... i will pray that you would find your true love:mlove2: just like you prayed for my hairstyle ahahahahahaha :) :p

Oh you friends are really great! I have no words for you all. Thank you for prayers. Sure we both are exchanging soul dances. :D

It made me smile. :)