What type of person is liked by everyone? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What type of person is liked by everyone?

Also:

Attractive women, because men will do and say anything to get laid, especially giving them what they think they want to hear.

At least, attractive people generally receive a lot of attention regardless of who they are as people. I suppose I'm getting off topic.
You're not factoring in gay men (who don't want to get laid by women) or lesbians (some of whom do), as well as women who resent women they consider more attractive.

Reactions: Ryso89 and Scientia
I'm trying to imagine who didn't like Mother Theresa. In addition, there are people who like me that I'd prefer didn't (or at least liked me less), because too many of them are energy vampires. Doesn't mean I want them to dislike or hate me, either - just...ignore me a little (more).

Reactions: Scientia
Someone who is forgiving and is high on emotional intelligence. Someone who doesn't very easily criticise others.

They are usually secure in themselves and therefore look for the best in others and overlook faults, sounds simple but it's not really. I doubt I'll get to be this person myself, but I can have it in mind, as I falter along, grow and continue to make mistakes.

D:
I am not ready for this!

Ruji, really the shy guy!

Lol, forcing kisses and hugs on Ruji.

Image in mind of a boy at voice breaking age, whose aunts force hugs and kissed on him...and he is mortified and embarrassed, and wiping his face with his sleeve cuff!

Hum, hope that's not too weird...

Not a single person who has ever lived or ever will live is liked by everyone.
Just the way it is. End story.

Someone who is forgiving and is high on emotional intelligence. Someone who doesn't very easily criticise others.

They are usually secure in themselves and therefore look for the best in others and overlook faults, sounds simple but it's not really. I doubt I'll get to be this person myself, but I can have it in mind, as I falter along, grow and continue to make mistakes.

This.

With that being said, no one is ever going to be liked by everyone. People can be jealous of a popular person and will hate them based solely on their popularity. I think it's detrimental to mental health to want to be liked by everyone. Know who you are and be comfortable in your own skin and that's the best you can do. Once you get there you probably won't give two shits about popularity.

Also, I think people in powers of position or authority will be less liked.

Think about it, even if you have a nice boss, people are going to dislike them based on decisions they make. Everyone likes the sweet, helpful person at the desk o nthe corner that has no power and a smile for everyone. lol

Someone who can and knows how to make everyone happy.

Aka... Noone.