What type of bean are you? | INFJ Forum

What type of bean are you?

i am delicious!

You Are a Black Bean

You are elegant and attractive. You have a natural glow about you.
You like to keep all things in your life as simple as possible, but you're definitely not a simple minded person.

You are very distinct and unique. You definitely stand out in a crowd.
You are a pretty passionate and fiery person. You have bold tastes and are attracted to other big personalities.

You Are a Kidney Bean

You are an adaptable person, and you are easily influenced. You are open to change.
You know how to fit in anywhere and always are a welcome addition to any group.

You are tender hearted and easy to break through to. You don't have much of an exterior shell.
You'll soften for almost anyone, and you give others the benefit of the doubt. You believe that people are basically good.

You Are a Chickpea

You are sophisticated and well traveled. You understand the world well.
You have luxurious tastes, and you indulge whenever possible. You crave a high class lifestyle.

In general, you are very mild mannered, but you can also always go for a little spice.
You are creative and inventive. You're constantly inspired and always doing something new with your life.
____
I like what it says, and I happen to like chickpeas a lot too. :p

You Are a Kidney Bean
You are an adaptable person, and you are easily influenced. You are open to change.
You know how to fit in anywhere and always are a welcome addition to any group.

You are tender hearted and easy to break through to. You don't have much of an exterior shell.
You'll soften for almost anyone, and you give others the benefit of the doubt. You believe that people are basically good.

You Are a Soybean
You are a powerful creature. You pack a lot of punch with your personality, and you're extremely strong willed.
You are very popular, but you are also controversial. Some people are quite afraid of you.

You are a shapeshifter. You're always reinventing yourself - to the point of friends having trouble recognizing you.
You are everywhere and anywhere. You show up in the most unlikely places, and no one can predict where you'll be next.

whatever

Jellybean!

Last edited:
soybeans.jpg

You Are a Soybean

You are a powerful creature. You pack a lot of punch with your personality, and you're extremely strong willed.
You are very popular, but you are also controversial. Some people are quite afraid of you.

You are a shape-shifter. You're always reinventing yourself - to the point of friends having trouble recognizing you.
You are everywhere and anywhere. You show up in the most unlikely places, and no one can predict where you'll be next.

You Are a Black Bean
You like to keep all things in your life as simple as possible, but you're definitely not a simple minded person.

You are a pretty passionate and fiery person. You have bold tastes and are attracted to other big personalities.

Did they run out of test ideas? :/

You Are a Black Eyed Pea

You are a naturally energetic person, and you've always done things in your own, wacky way.
You know that you'll never fit in perfectly, and you never really even tried.

Most people consider you to be extremely lucky. You may find friends hanging around you hoping that your luck will rub off a little.
You've done well for yourself in life. You know how to thrive, and you're good at keeping pests away.

Hahaha, black eyed peas xD
I gotta feeling the result is right!
rimshot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
You Are a Pinto Bean
You are down to earth and reliable. You avoid being too flashy or dramatic.
You never forget where you come from, and you are proud of your roots.

People love you. You bring comfort to friends, family, and strangers.
There is more to you than meets the eye. You are strong and sturdy. You know how to live a sustainable life.

Uhhhh, not true.

You Are a Black Eyed Pea

You are a naturally energetic person, and you've always done things in your own, wacky way.

Most people consider you to be extremely lucky. You may find friends hanging around you hoping that your luck will rub off a little.
You've done well for yourself in life. You know how to thrive, and you're good at keeping pests away.

---------------------------------------
Black-eyed peas are G-R-O-S-S

You Are a Black Bean

You Are a Pinto Bean

You are down to earth and reliable. You avoid being too flashy or dramatic.
You never forget where you come from, and you are proud of your roots.

People love you. You bring comfort to friends, family, and strangers.
There is more to you than meets the eye. You are strong and sturdy. You know how to live a sustainable life.

I was so excited to do this for about .3 seconds when I read the title as
"bear" and not "bean".

:\\

a human bean! =D (i'm sorry, i had to)

Reactions: bamf
You Are a Black Eyed Pea