Father: ENTP
Friend1: ENFP
Friend2: INFP
Friend3: INTP

It's an N world for me, heh. :wink:

cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Blind Bandit
He took the test a while ago and said INFP, but I challenge his introvertedness.
He sometimes gets on me for being a "hermit".

(I think he's an ENFP.. which would make sense since ENFPs are the most introverted of extroverts.)

Because typically introverts don't have people greet them everywhere they go as if they're old buddies.. or make friends with everyone in the room at a party.

Daughter: EFJ
Daughter's dad: Probably ENXP
Sister: I think ENFP
Mother: possibly ISFJ. She expressed unhappiness at her result, but said it sounded right.
Father: Strong N, likely P, otherwise unknown
Mother's boyfriend: ISTP
Grandmother: INTJ who divorced a very clear ESTP
Partner: N/A
My closest friend is another INFJ

my type is the kind with boobs
Kid, you're gonna go far.

I also have 2 istj friends, but they are completely different people. I'm guessing the second guy mistyped. I'd peg him ISFJ in denial of being an F.

I'm new at typing, though I suspect my mother is an INTJ and my father is an ISTJ.

My best friends are ESFP, ISTJ and ESTJ.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this part... My daughter asked to take the test. That was her result, but she's only 7, so I'm not sure how accurate it is. It fits, though. When she read the profile, she said, "Yep. That's me." and that was the end of it.

Mom- INFP
Dad- IS(N)TJ
Twin sister- ESTP
Me- INFJ

Boyfriend- INTP
Friend 1- INFJ
Friend 2- INFP
Friend 3- INFP
Friend 4- INTJ
Friend 5- INTJ
Friend 6- IST(f)J

I particularly adore Ns and am biased b/c of that!

My dad is an INTJ.

My mom is very strongly NFP, but is right on the border between I and E. She insists she is still an introvert, although compared to the rest of us she is the most extroverted. Online tests always say she is an ENFP with weak E but she claims that tertiary Si and aspirational Te fit much better than the other way around.

I'm not really sure what my sister is. She's gotten ISTP and ISFJ on test before, but her last two preferences are tiny and there were probably too many questions she didn't know how to answer for it to mean much. I suspect that she was an INFJ as a child but after being diagnosed (and especially after being medicated) for OCD and later Bipolar she does not seem to have any intuition anymore. I'm thinking that since manic episodes seem to involve extreme intuition that the meds meant to prevent them essentially shuts off the intuition. We got along great when we were young but she has been quite annoying for the past few years.

My first (unrequited) love (with whom I've recently become good friends) has been confirmed as an INFJ through 2 facebook applications, although her I and F preferences are fairly small.

The girl who was the closest I've had to having a real girlfriend tested ISFJ. Her I and F are far stronger than her N and J though. She seemed very intuitive and perceptive when I knew her five years ago, but from what I've seen on facebook she seems much more Sensate now that she is a wife and mother.

The girl I've been thinking of asking out I suspect to be an INFJ, although this has not been confirmed. She always reminded me more of my almost-girlfriend than my first love though, although recent conversations with the latter make that less clear. She does seem more intuitive, so I'm thinking the confusion could just be that her I and Fe are as strong as those of the ISFJ.

Mother = ISFP
Father = ESFJ (untested, my guess)
Brother = ENFJ/ESFJ (he tests ENFJ, behaves like an ESFJ. Maybe very low N)
Sister = ENFJ.

Girlfriend = ENFJ

I seem to be drawn to ENF* women. I once went out with an ESTP/J and it was a nightmare. I find it problematic if a woman has more T or less F than me. It turns me into an over-sensitive emotional cripple and I don't think that's a good dynamic in a male/female relationship. My girlfriend's very strong F makes me behave a lot of the time like a rationalist/INTJ. I find this liberating.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
My husband took the test again yesterday and got ISFJ. That doesn't surprise me, as even though I think he's more of an E, I think he's not a super strong E.

My husband took the test again yesterday and got ISFJ. That doesn't surprise me, as even though I think he's more of an E, I think he's not a super strong E.

The way I see it, you can be both, just have stronger in one than the other. Perhaps he has strong extroversion but stronger introversion.

I reckon VH (Nobleheart) is the same, but with really close I and E scores.

The way I see it, you can be both, just have stronger in one than the other. Perhaps he has strong extroversion but stronger introversion.

I reckon VH (Nobleheart) is the same, but with really close I and E scores.

Yup. I still can't decide if I'm E or I. I'm very much both at different times. This is really common in anyone who has well developed cognitive functions, especially when they are under stress. Sometimes people are so close to the middle that you really have to split hairs to figure out which they are.

Partner: none
Previous Partners: I dated several INFPs, loved them dearly but it just never worked out. I was with an INFJ for seven years. Best relationship of my life. Everyone was jealous of how good we were together.

Mom: ESTJ
Dad: ISTP
(They're still together)

Best Friend: INTJ
Core Friends: INFJ, ENFJ, ENTP, ISTP

Reactions: dneecey
Mom : ISFJ
Dad : ENFP

Ex: ISFJ
Best friends: ESFJ, INFPx2, INTJ, INFJ
BF: INFJ. :love:

Yup. I still can't decide if I'm E or I. I'm very much both at different times. This is really common in anyone who has well developed cognitive functions, especially when they are under stress. Sometimes people are so close to the middle that you really have to split hairs to figure out which they are.

I'm the same with S and N. Both well developed but I side more towards S in most situations.

I'm the same with S and N. Both well developed but I side more towards S in most situations.

That makes perfect sense considering ISTP is Ti > Se > Ni > Fe. I have two very close ISTP friends, and they are both the same way. They lean Ni when they go very introverted and deep into Ti. Secondary and Tertiary functions are almost always like that for any type. :)

That makes perfect sense considering ISTP is Ti > Se > Ni > Fe. I have two very close ISTP friends, and they are both the same way. They lean Ni when they go very introverted and deep into Ti. Secondary and Tertiary functions are almost always like that for any type. :)

Heh yeah.

Btw NAI is certainly INTP. :p