What type are you most attracted towards? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What type are you most attracted towards?

I'm definitely drawn to my one INFJ friend ^__^ He's great but I also tend to gravitate towards ESTPs and this awful guilty pleasure of ENTJs/INTJs....

Reactions: TinyBubbles
ENFP here too.
I also like ISTPs and INFPs.

INTJs for sure. They keep me busy and it's fun trying to figure them out. I'm attracted to their intellect. You get the best advice from an INTJ. The best type.

I often end up with INFJ or INFP, but there are a few ENFJ/ESFJs that I'm in early dating stages with.

Oh gosh, I can't choose.

Romantically, I'm tend to be drawn the most to EXTPs (most of my partners have been either ENTPs or ESTPS) though I get along famously with IXTP's and INTJs too.

so I tend to be attracted to ENTJs, INTJs, or INTPs. I wish I was more attracted to ENFJs or other INFPs.

I am very attracted to NT's. I like NF's as friends but could never do a relationship with one ( too emotional). That is why I am now sure that my hubby is an INTJ ( thought he might have been a feeler but am positive now that he is a thinker). And we are a perfect match.

ENFPs, ESTPs, INFPs, ISTPs in no particular order.
The type I dislike mostly in a potential relationships would be ENFJs: its just hell on earth with ENFJs. The same Ni style of influence and manipulation, coupled with big egos...don't get me wrong, I have a very good friend who is a ENFJ, and in that sense I like them as friends, but as romantic parteners...nah, its just the worst relationship possible. I think I could go better even with a ESTJ girl.
Also ENTPs would be a really bad choice.
I meet for the first time a ENTJ girl...they are pretty rare I guess. She is awesome, and in one sense we get along pretty great (she is the Ni sub-type) but then that 'deadly' Te sets the difference. So I don't think ENTJs would go either, althought i like them very much and admire them.

ENFP hands down. My boyfriend is one, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never been able to instantly "click" with someone that way I have him, which probably explains why I was single until a month before I turned 18. Especially since I'm SUPER picky about who I would consider dating.
The only thing that really ticks me about my boyfriend is that sometimes his endless list of things he wants to do can mentally drain me after several days of not getting to recharge. But fortunately his Ne kicks in and he is very perceptive and able to tell when I'm getting tired of running around all the time. :) so I really have nothing to complain about :)

Don't know 'cause I'm not even sure of my own type, how could I type others?

Don't really have a certain MBTI type I'm drawn to specifically.. People in general just interest me.

INTJs for sure...The best type.

We so are. Why can't the rest of you appreciate this. We're a gift to you people and yet never get the respect our brilliance is due.

You should bow before me; gaze upon me with the countenance of a humble worshiper kneeling before their divine salvation made flesh.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Okay so this couple I met tonight for this meet up support group. We all shared something about us and the wife (who brought her husband) knew Kung Fu as in practiced it. And they were in there 60's and another girl said how she would have never guessed she knew that. And her husband said that's why he doesn't argue with her. Lol! It was sooo cute. They were the cutest couple and he went with her too even though it was drinks and pizza and not really therapy like support group. Either way. I want a husband like that. >.<

Last edited:
If some fictional characters have been typed correctly, I seem to be mostly attracted to ISTPs. This is not conclusive, though, as I doubt that the personality traits I am attracted to are exclusively expressed in ISTPs. If ever I am attracted to a person in real life, I will have more to say about this.

We so are. Why can't the rest of you appreciate this. We're a gift to you people and yet never get the respect our brilliance is due.

You should bow before me; gaze upon me with the countenance of a humble worshiper kneeling before their divine salvation made flesh.

giphy.gif

Hail, oh, you humble Tech Monster.

Reactions: Tin Man
In my youth, I was overly impressed with intelligence, but now I think kindness is what I admire most. Though others may try to call it weakness or exploit it, I think in the end it's our most valuable, enduring quality.

I think that's not specific to any mbti type.

INTPs I guess. I'm starting to have my doubts though. I want to get to know someone completely unlike me in every way just to see how I feel about them. I like INTJs as well. I think I like infj people but I don't know any in real life. ENTps are a gas for friendship!

I am an I, but my Ne is difficult to control. So, what is the difference? Hey, how about sniffing some gas?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Happy Phantom