What type are you most attracted towards? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What type are you most attracted towards?

If some fictional characters have been typed correctly, I seem to be mostly attracted to ISTPs. This is not conclusive, though, as I doubt that the personality traits I am attracted to are exclusively expressed in ISTPs. If ever I am attracted to a person in real life, I will have more to say about this.

Still not in love irl, but I just found out that socionics is a bitch which made me say the wrong things. ISTP is still correct, but I have to add a love-hate relationship with the ESTP, the supposed INFJ-dual. It really depends on the person: ideology, rationality, charm, those belong to the intricate mess that I am attracted to. Therefore: Draco (trilogy) Malfoy, Vex/Jacob Frye -- OMG yes, Donald Trump -- go to hell.

Women who "get" me. The femme fatale type, but they also tend to have a more caring side when I get to know them better. Would prolly get typed as ENFP/ENFJ.

Reactions: Gaze
In a romantic relationship he has to be ENFP. For it to work/last, he has to be mature, intelligent and healthy. I have a hard time picturing getting what I need within a long-term relationship with any other type. I'm attracted to other types as well (xNTJ and ESFP), but overall there is no better(or other) type for me than ENFPs, if using MBTI to describe my ideal partner.

Reactions: Gaze
Type that is attracted to me? :m075:I can't even say anymore. Any suggestions? :m130:

@Happy Phantom lololol they're confusing me. kinda. but yes, very sweet in their own way. <3

Reactions: infinite dreams
ESFPs....intjs to a lesser extent but still very attractive
Really? ESFPs are way to out there for my taste, ISFPs however are sexy as fuck.

Helvetica

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
ENFPs.

INFJ

If their very presence breathes fire into my soul, then idgaf what their Type is :)

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Actualized type: ENTJ
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 71.88% Introverted (I) 28.13%
Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 75% Feeling (F) 25%
Judging (J) 73.33% Perceiving (P) 26.67%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Preferred type: ENTJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 84.62% Introverted (I) 15.38%
Intuitive (N) 52.78% Sensing (S) 47.22%
Thinking (T) 64.52% Feeling (F) 35.48%
Judging (J) 75% Perceiving (P) 25%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Attraction type: ISFJ
(who you are attracted to)

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 64% Intuitive (N) 36%
Feeling (F) 56.41% Thinking (T) 43.59%
Judging (J) 88% Perceiving (P) 12%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.