What sign do you attract? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What sign do you attract?

@dream echo What does that mean?

[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION]

Well, everyone pretty much knows their sun sign, but not everyone knows what other signs the other celestial bodies were in at the time they were born. These other signs make up your natal chart. Astrology goes more in depth than just your sun sign.

For example, I'm Taurus sun sign, but my moon is in Capricorn, my mercury is in Gemini, etc.

Also, each sign is associated with a particular element. Even though you're an Aries (fire sign), you came up with Virgo for your soul sign and that you attract Capricorn. Those last two are earth signs, so it stands to reason that some of the other planets were in earth signs at your birth time.

I hope that helped...

Reactions: Gaze
! 0 You Attract a Capricorn When down to earth, responsible, loyal Capricorn meet you, they've met their match. You are as ethical as Capricorn, and they respect your values. You are also able to be a loyal and caring partner to your Capricorn, even when times are tough. You are there to cheer up or motivate your Capricorn -which never goes unappreciated.

You Attract an Aquarius
When wacky, eccentric, independent Aquarius meet you, they've met their match.
You're just as unique and outspoken as any Aquarius, and as a result, they feel instantly connected to you.

And while you know you and your Aquarius are meant to be, you always allow for space in your relationship.
The last thing your Aquarius wants is to feel fenced in. You know that in this case, absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

I'm a Leo. So far no one attracts me.

You Attract a Pisces

When dreamy, romantic, imaginative Pisces meets you, they've met their match.
You are able to inspire Pisces with your dreams and ideas.

You don't take it personally when your Pisces needs time to think and wonder.
You just stay loving, understanding, and honest. That's how you make sure your Pisces is dreaming of you.

You Attract an Aries

When aggressive, impulsive, egotistical Aries meet you, they've met their match.
You can step up to their challenges - and challenge them right back.

You can also let an Aries win when you're fighting, while slyly still getting your way.
You shower your Aries with much needed praise and affection. But not so much affection that they get complacent!

You Attract a Cancer

When sensitive, needy, emotional Cancer meet you, they've met your match.
You can nurture a Cancer and take things as slowly as is needed.

You are careful with your Cancer. You try not to ever say or do anything upsetting.
You're willing to walk on eggshells. It's worth it for your Cancer's devotion.

You Attract an Aquarius

image.jpg

When wacky, eccentric, independent Aquarius meet you, they've met their match.
You're just as unique and outspoken as any Aquarius, and as a result, they feel instantly connected to you.

And while you know you and your Aquarius are meant to be, you always allow for space in your relationship.
The last thing your Aquarius wants is to feel fenced in. You know that in this case, absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

This is soooo true. My s.o. is an Aquarius, and the majority of my past serious relationships were too.

So, let me see if i can make sense of this . . .

My soul is Virgo, but i'm really Aries, and I attract Capricorns :m083:

According to these quizzes, my soul's Virgo, but I'm a Scorpio, and I attract Capricorns, and my true love's a Taurus.

How nice. All in good fun though.