What sign do you attract?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsigndoyouattractquiz/

You Attract a Capricorn

When down to earth, responsible, loyal Capricorn meet you, they've met their match.
You are as ethical as Capricorn, and they respect your values.

You are also able to be a loyal and caring partner to your Capricorn, even when times are tough.
You are there to cheer up or motivate your Capricorn - which never goes unappreciated

Last edited:
You Attract a Capricorn

When down to earth, responsible, loyal Capricorn meet you, they've met their match.
You are as ethical as Capricorn, and they respect your values.

You are also able to be a loyal and caring partner to your Capricorn, even when times are tough.
You are there to cheer up or motivate your Capricorn - which never goes unappreciated.

Reactions: 1 person
such variety... i got the same result.

You Attract a Gemini

When flighty, unpredictable, restless Gemini meet you, they've met their match.
You can keep Gemini on their toes, and that's exactly where you want them.

You know how to add spice and newness to a relationship, quicker than your Gemini can even think about being bored.
You keep life interesting for your Gemini. And your Gemini certainly makes life interesting for you!

Not sure if I'd want that :p
Or if I'd be able to do that.

Apparently a Gemini. Although not ever in real life :)

You Attract a Cancer

When sensitive, needy, emotional Cancer meet you, they've met [their] match.
You can nurture a Cancer and take things as slowly as is needed.

You are careful with your Cancer. You try not to ever say or do anything upsetting.
You're willing to walk on eggshells. It's worth it for your Cancer's devotion.

You Attract a Cancer

cancer.png

When sensitive, needy, emotional Cancer meet you, they've met your match.

You are careful with your Cancer. You try not to ever say or do anything upsetting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly feel the need to get medical insurance :S

Reactions: Odyne
You Attract a Cancer

When sensitive, needy, emotional Cancer meet you, they've met your match.

Aquarius.

virgo.png

You Attract a Virgo

When hard working, honest, perfectionist Virgo meet you, they've met their match.
Virgo want to be proud of their partner, and you can rise to a Virgo's high standards.

Your Virgo has a lot of life advice and wisdom to impart. And you're willing to listen.
You don't mind your Virgo taking a teacher role in your relationship. You don't take criticism or suggestions personally.

You Attract a Gemini

When flighty, unpredictable, restless Gemini meet you, they've met their match.
You can keep Gemini on their toes, and that's exactly where you want them.

You know how to add spice and newness to a relationship, quicker than your Gemini can even think about being bored.
You keep life interesting for your Gemini. And your Gemini certainly makes life interesting for you!

You Attract an Aries

When aggressive, impulsive, egotistical Aries meet you, they've met their match.
You can step up to their challenges - and challenge them right back.

You can also let an Aries win when you're fighting, while slyly still getting your way.
You shower your Aries with much needed praise and affection. But not so much affection that they get complacent!

You Attract a Pisces

When dreamy, romantic, imaginative Pisces meets you, they've met their match.
You are able to inspire Pisces with your dreams and ideas.

You don't take it personally when your Pisces needs time to think and wonder.
You just stay loving, understanding, and honest. That's how you make sure your Pisces is dreaming of you.

You Attract a Scorpio

When intense, stubborn, dominant Scorpio meets you, they've met their match.
You can ramp up the passion and sexuality in your relationship to meet Scorpio's cravings.

You can respect your Scorpio's strong opinions and indulge your Scorpio's preferences.
You are happy with whatever makes your Scorpio passionate, because the passion eventually comes back to you!

I'm a Taurus and I've dated men with mostly Scorpio/Aries/Capricorn combinations. Scorpio is my opposing sign, and my ascendant and Venus are in Aries and my Moon is in Capricorn. My husband's Moon and Mercury are in Scorpio, and his sun is on the Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp, his Mars is in Aries and his Ascendant and Venus are in Capricorn.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Nobody here attracts a Leo? Sheesh. :(

Yup. Guess Leos aren't all that attractive, eh?

My huge ego is bruised. :eek:hwell: