What send shivers down your spine? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What send shivers down your spine?

Alternatively, buy some smart plugs. You can turn whatever is using them on and off from anywhere.
Yeah, but I rather not put anything within the range of any IP. Not a fan of IoT. Plus that shit's too costly for the purpose.

The first thing that comes to mind is this very old movie that I watched quite a while ago..

Everything about this movie gives me a lot of creeps. And it’s supposed to be a family movie..

Header.jpg
giphy.gif

Reactions: flower and Wyote
The first thing that comes to mind is this very old movie that I watched quite a while ago..

Everything about this movie gives me a lot of creeps. And it’s supposed to be a family movie..

Header.jpg

Omg, yes, evil muppets who over-powered humans are scarry. The very right monster with sharp, triangle look nose is very creepy

when you think your reflection in the mirror is behaving on its own.

This one is also very creepy, imagine when you are looking in the mirror, you moved but your reflection doesnt move and made an evil smile while looking at you. Usually in the horror movie, this scene will come with creepy music. Anybody knows what movie that fits this scenario?

Shivering spines and rupturing ears since the early BC's, click at your own peril.
It's said whoever can listen to this for the longest time becomes superhuman.
I listened to this at max for 5 seconds, I feel something is cracking inside my head. :m040:

Header.jpg
This is seriously one of my favorite movies.

A knock on the door, after hours gives me shivers. It really creeps me out and gives me a bit of anxiety.

The sound of cracking bones does that as well, although I'm somewhat conditioning myself to not be so freaked out by it.

I was going to watch it, but a 1986 movie?
Just wondering whether they have the technology to make it scarry? Or the creep is from the story lines? I will read the synopsis first anyway. Wondering what else some scarry movies when muppets over-power humans ..
:m092:

Since some of you mentioned about the creepy mirror, here is my favorite movie

Just wondering whether they have the technology to make it scarry? Or the creep is from the story lines? I will read the synopsis first anyway. Wondering what else some scarry movies when muppets over-power humans ..
Believe it or not, these older movies had a better way in holding tension. You build up background, story, perspective, to crash it all down. It's about creating emotional connection.
Same with games, Silent Hill 2 being the favorite here.

Believe it or not, these older movies had a better way in holding tension. You build up background, story, perspective, to crash it all down. It's about creating emotional connection.
Same with games, Silent Hill 2 being the favorite here.

That is true. The director and producer put emphasizes on playing up the viewers' emotion. Also, the story lines are rather difficult to guess. It kinda spoiled us when in the middle of the movie we can guess the ending of the movie.

Would this be counted?

I find toilets with any kind of stain or dirt on then absolutely disgusting and it plays on my mind for the rest of the week and sometimes longer. I'm not sure when this "fear" of lavatories started but it seems to be getting worse. Even the sight of a dirty toilet advert just frightens me. It's a feeling of absolute and total disgust to fear. It makes my skin crawl and even typing about it has sent shivers down my spine. Weird huh?!

Otherwise it's spiders, cockroaches and the clown from the original film IT.

Would this be counted?

I find toilets with any kind of stain or dirt on then absolutely disgusting and it plays on my mind for the rest of the week and sometimes longer. I'm not sure when this "fear" of lavatories started but it seems to be getting worse. Even the sight of a dirty toilet advert just frightens me. It's a feeling of absolute and total disgust to fear. It makes my skin crawl and even typing about it has sent shivers down my spine. Weird huh?!

Otherwise it's spiders, cockroaches and the clown from the original film IT.

I think it should count. I love this video when it explains why

Reactions: QuirkyLemonFlower
Nerve endings touching things they should not touch send shimmers down my spine.

Reactions: larcipelago