What send shivers down your spine? | INFJ Forum

What send shivers down your spine?

larcipelago

Community Member
Jan 4, 2020
MBTI
?
Just wondering what are things you think so creepy?

This video drew my attention, something can become creepy when there is something really wrong with the shape of a thing, if compared to what you know of their look in normal condition.

I.e. someone's face is shaped so not normal so they look like a ghost. Nearly human face, but there is something so off with the face.

The video also said the key word is "ambiguity" like seeing many people in masks, we dont know whether they are threats or not.

For me, dolls with creepy eyes and smiles disturb me, people with masked personality, including me and INFJs are fine, they are humans, and there is nothing off with them ...

I have seen in the forum many wonders how they feel anxious when we know people not being genuine.

What is the thing that you think most creepy?

Last edited:
One name: Kenneth Copeland. His facial expression is nightmare stuff. Greed and something truly evil lurking in his eyes.

I had to google him. He looks like the adult version of a Chucky doll, but with the skin barely clinging to the animatronic skull. Fucking yikes.

I find people who don't stop smiling in general very, very creepy. I suppose that covers most televangelists.

Dark forests. Eek! There's something very eerie, spooky about them.

I had to google him. He looks like the adult version of a Chucky doll, but with the skin barely clinging to the animatronic skull. Fucking yikes.

I find people who don't stop smiling in general very, very creepy. I suppose that covers most televangelists.

Agree to some point, I don't watch any televangelists, but when I stumble across some, they definitely don't look like that.

I've seen a clip of him somewhere, I could not even finish watching it, that's how unnatural and creepy vibes he's giving off. (I don't get weirded that easily, usually) It's still burned to my memory circuits. Ugh.

I agree he looks creepy. Quite unforgettable from just a single look at the face. Is it because of the shape, expression, or the eyes?

Unblinking eyes, glean and the fact that he is devoid of little facial muscle group movements, while talking. It's either almost blank or rhisus sardonicus (tetanus muscle spasm face) full on. Not that much nuances. On/Off facial expression is not something I am used to seeing in humans.

Last edited: