What send shivers down your spine? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What send shivers down your spine?

Uhh
I mean, I can’t remember any specific terror, but
Nothing can freak me out like the feeling of not remembering if I’ve turned off the straightening iron or the gas cooker before leaving home.....
View attachment 67229

ugh
I can’t even think about it.

There's always these moments somewhere in the year where you come back at home, go sit down and suddenly here a "psshht" in the background...
hello there old friend that I forgot to plug out again.

wipro-electric-iron-250x250.jpg
giphy.gif

More terrified of the electrical bill coming out of that though.

There's always these moments somewhere in the year where you come back at home, go sit down and suddenly here a "psshht" in the background...
upload_2020-4-29_15-28-53.gif

hello there old friend that I forgot to plug out again.
upload_2020-4-29_15-29-48.gif

The End.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
That’s seriously terrifying! I hope I don’t ever explode my house, I prefer them bills to come... at least I’ll still have a house :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

@Somnium @dragulagu you should invest in devices that have auto turn off. Really I think everyone should.
It's dumb that things don't just come standard that way.

I don't want my devices to make decisions on their own. I want them to do what I say 100% of the time.

I'm making shit up

Lol I feel you tho
giphy.gif

@Somnium @dragulagu you should invest in devices that have auto turn off. Really I think everyone should.
Effective, in fact, I think my Wi-Fi router has this functionality, it keeps turning off all the time... such a frustration :sleeping:
Hahahaha

That would be actually nice for the gas cooker, definitely nice. For life or death precaution :sweatsmile:

Just wondering what are things you think so creepy?

This video drew my attention, something can become creepy when there is something really wrong with the shape of a thing, if compared to what you know of their look in normal condition.

I.e. someone's face is shaped so not normal so they look like a ghost. Nearly human face, but there is something so off with the face.

The video also said the key word is "ambiguity" like seeing many people in masks, we dont know whether they are threats or not.

For me, dolls with creepy eyes and smiles disturb me, people with masked personality, including me and INFJs are fine, they are humans, and there is nothing off with them ...

I have seen in the forum many wonders how they feel anxious when we know people not being genuine.

What is the thing that you think most creepy?

The Muppets have always massively creeped me out.

I really enjoyed the OP video. Thanks for sharing.

Things I find creepy:
clowns/manufactured smiles
when you think your reflection in the mirror is behaving on its own.
baby/children horror movies
individuals who are faceless or wearing masks

damn, now I creeped myself out.....

View attachment 67239

View attachment 67240

The End.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
That’s seriously terrifying! I hope I don’t ever explode my house, I prefer them bills to come... at least I’ll still have a house :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Lol, didn't mean to scare you with that, I meant it as a way to put a lighter perspective on the situation. The chance of something actually happening is really low.
So it's better to see it as just a household annoyance rather then something terrifying.

giphy.gif

True, never properly checked on this...however there is a relatively cheap way to fix this that comes to mind. I got a timer plug on my aquarium light which turns the light automatically off during nighttime. You can buy
a couple of these and set them on a fixed time where you usually leave the house. Something like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CP44AU4/?tag=infjs-21

hmm, looking into it..

Well, maybe being more aware of one's surroundings would do, for starters. :)
And stop multitasking?!
Hmm
I don’t know...

View attachment 67256
+1 lol, no way that'll work with me, my mind is is continuous thoughts all the time.
I'm a forgetful champion in knowing where I parked my car. :)

Lol, didn't mean to scare you with that, I meant it as a way to put a lighter perspective on the situation. The chance of something actually happening is really low.
So it's better to see it as just a household annoyance rather then something terrifying.

Sure thing, I got it that way :)
I just couldn’t miss a chance to dramatize a little bit, you know... hahahaha

*mentally inserts “dramatic” in replace of “fun” here*
upload_2020-4-30_8-9-45.gif
But also fun... it’s a just really a matter o perspective... anyways, that’s it :sweatsmile:
Everything’s gonna be okay, I’ll make sure I don’t burn anything but the pancakes I prepare in the mornings.

Sure thing, I got it that way :)
I just couldn’t miss a chance to dramatize a little bit, you know... hahahaha

*mentally inserts “dramatic” in replace of “fun” here*
View attachment 67291
But also fun... it’s a just really a matter o perspective... anyways, that’s it :sweatsmile:
Everything’s gonna be okay, I’ll make sure I don’t burn anything but the pancakes I prepare in the mornings.
hehe :D
giphy.gif

Reactions: flower and Somnium
Reactions: flower and Rit4lin