What personality trait in people raises a red flag with you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What personality trait in people raises a red flag with you?

This is not so simple, though, since a lot of people feel so relieved after finding out that they're an introvert (and it's fine) or an intuitive (and it's fine) that they - quite understandably - settle into seeing the positives.

Indigo children can fuck off though, lol

It is a tricky road to navigate between figuring out how to get a sense of belonging in a world where your cognitive orientations are in the minority. A lot of people may live their whole lives not capable of reconciling a lot of these different facets. True confident independence is difficult to attain and yet still more difficult to hold on to.

I'm an indigo heyoka freemason 33rd degree burn star child rainbow space coyote, and you can fuck off too

Nothing wrong with that song, it's just what automatically starts playing in my head when someone calls themselves an indigo child.
Lol.

Music was for girls lol. That statement is as funny as it is silly. Child Hos sounds like an interesting kid.
I know, it's ridiculous. I was raised around women, though, and 'music' consisted of house tracks that my mum/niece would try to force me to dance to and then call me a party pooper when I didn't. It was a symbol of extroverted matriarchal oppression.

Having said that, sliding around on my knees to the Power Rangers song when I was 5 was a pretty good time.

That's it, you're getting the full Bill Clinton.

giphy.gif

Total closed mindedness - unwilling to listen, discuss, understand, question, or learn.

Yes, these would be a red flag to me too.

I genuinely believe that most of the traits that have been mentioned here can be 'corrected' if the person is willing to take feedback from outside and generally accept that they are a work in progress (like everyone else). I think it's quite admirable when someone acknowledges they need to work on some part of themselves. It's a very courageous thing to say. But this doesn't seem to be a possibility if the person is unwilling to discuss, understand, and learn.

People who are poison.

Last edited:
1. Dishonesty of any kind (lies of either commission or omission).

2. A belief that others are jealous of them.
3. Envy
4. Calling people 'idiots', 'stupid', 'dumb', &c.
I do this all the time! On my blog too! Are you wary of me?

*insert jaws music

Anyone who comes into my personal space.
scooch!

I really do have no real limits but I'm surely wary of people who leave recorders in the room just to listen to what people talk about behind their backs.