What needs to be changed on/with this Planet? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What needs to be changed on/with this Planet?

Ive never really thought about having dominance over the world more than just being comfortable and warm. Is that so bad? Perhaps dominance over each other is the real problem.

ytChO.jpg

I love this image. :)

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION]
nice image

but...
'you are enormously insignificant'
is not needed, in my opinion

insignificance is significant, somehow

that's just how i feel

considering that we ARE here,
aware of how vast space and time is

pointless? insignificant?
say so if it makes you feel better.

either way, life is fascinating
sometimes hot, sometimes cold

it isn't always easy,
but i'm glad to be here
significant or not

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJKbDz4EZio&feature=related"]YouTube - Mario Savio "The Machine Speech" on The Sproul Hall Steps, December 2, 1964[/ame]

Last edited:
ytChO.jpg

I love this image. :)

Yeah but that's the problem; because people BELIEVE their actions are insignificant, they do individual harm... however, seven billion acts of individual harm are HUGELY significant to the health of the ecosystem (hereafter referred to as a generic 'earth' or 'world' regardless of the fact the earth will go on quite happily whether or not life persists on its surface) that we can not yet survive without.

The significant insignificance factor is one that works equally well both ways; either we all insignificantly do harm and thus amass the means of our own extinction (and note, at 50% of species lost so far, we're already the 6th largest extinct level event (for other forms of life) in the fossil record (and 2nd fastest) and we're only just getting started) ..... or, we call all bear an individually insignificant burden of responsibility (i.e., easy cheese) and be the solution to ALL of our own problems.

That would be nice...but who might that be? There is many strong men with an iron will, but their voice is not allowed to be heard, and many wouldn't listen to them anyway. We need people to stick up for themselves a bit more. I think.

Where oh where is he? Where could that man be?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo"]YouTube - Springtime for Hitler - The Producers(1968)[/ame]

More tolerance.