Behaviour:
    Friendly.png
  • Attribute:
    Flying.png
    Attribute:
    Humanoid.png
    Attribute:
    Celestial.png
Angels are celestial beings that are a part of Jewish, Christian and Islamic belief. There are many classes of Angels but all of them live in the Heavens and come to earth to protect its fellow worshippers. They offer assistance and sometimes they deliver divine messages from God to those who are spiritually worthy of receiving such messages. They are dutiful to their God, have a beautiful appearance and are very loving towards one another.

Seems legit

Reactions: acd
  • Culture:
    Eastern%20Europe.png
    Behaviour:
    Friendly%20and%20Dangerous.png
  • Attribute:
    Humanoid.png
    Attribute:
    Domestic.png
    Attribute:
    Sorcery%20and%20Medicinal.png
Baba Yaga is a famous witch from Eastern Europe. She loves spending time at home brewing up magical potions and casting spells. Her house moves on chicken legs but predominantly her house abides deep in the forest. Sometimes she can be seen flying thorough the air on her fiery broom. Baba Yaga loves all things mystical and magical. She is good to women and helps them on their quests by giving them special magical items. Baba Yaga is spiritual yet materialistic as she loves creating expensive items out of magic. Be careful though - Baba Yaga can be cruel to those who do her wrong.

Interesting test. Interesting results too.

Last edited:
You are a
Mermaid

Mermaids or the male equivalent, the Mermen live a quiet life out at sea. They are incredibly seductive and highly sexual creatures. Many people fall for their charms and perfect splendour bodies. Many sailors are lured by their singing but are drowned and eaten by these watery creatures. There are very few challenges and difficulties in the easy life of a Mermaid. They send most their time swimming in the vast open ocean and singing on rocks combing their hair.

Banshee

Banshee.jpg

The Banshee is an ethereal lady usually with the appearance of an old hag or a young red-headed lady. As a young lady she seduces men and takes them to the Otherworld. As an old lady she appears before the death of a person and gives out a terrible cry. Anyone who hears this cry knows that either they or someone they know will die. Their lives are thus very sombre and morose, floating from place to place to warn others of their death but they indeed live alone living a life without danger or obstacles.

small393.jpg

Hippocampus

Also known as Hippocamp. (Hippocampi -Plural)

• Mythical Number: #1518
  • Culture:
    Greek.png
    Greek
  • Attribute:
    Aquatic.png
    Aquatic
  • Attribute:
    Mount.png
    Mount
  • Behaviour:
    Friendly.png
    Friendly

Hippocampi -Plural
It has the top half of a horse including head neck and forelegs and the lower part of a fish or a dolphin. Many Hippocampi were needed to draw the chariot of the sea of Poseidon. The name comes from the Greek ‘hippos’ meaning horse and ‘kampos’ meaning sea monster. Poseidon was the god of horses as well as the god of the sea and earthquakes. Homer descries Posiedon as driving a chariot pulled by brazen-hoofed horses across the sea. The Hippocampus appears frequently in many art forms of the ancient Greeks and the Etruscans. According to one tale when the city of Helike was submerged by an earthquake the Hippocampi swam free above the city and pulled on the lines of fisherman's rods.

You are a
[h=1]Griffin[/h]

• Culture:
    Multiple%20Cultures.png
    Behaviour:
    Friendly.png
  • Attribute:
    Flying.png
    Attribute:
    Heraldic.png
The Griffin is a very recognisable creature and features heavily in heraldry. They have the body of a lion with the head and wings of an eagle. The Griffin is a rather mild creature that likes to get through life as easy as possible. They are friendly and don't mind lending a helping hand by giving someone a ride on their back. They are active and strong and work together to fend off Arimaspias from stealing their hoard of gold.

I'm likely just a Medusabitch, tho.

You are a

Unicorn

Culture:
Multiple%20Cultures.png

Behaviour:

Attribute:

Unicorns are most beautiful and peaceful creatures. Most believe that there can only be one Unicorn in existence at any given time. This makes the Unicorn a rare majestic yet shy creature. The Unicorn spends life grazing away in the deep forests enjoying the simplicities of life an occasionally it gallops freely in the quiet forests. Its horn, the Alicorn is imbued with magical qualities that can help heal people. They are very spiritual beings that have captured the imaginations of many artists.

You are a
Banshee

The Banshee is an ethereal lady usually with the appearance of an old hag or a young red-headed lady. As a young lady she seduces men and takes them to the Otherworld. As an old lady she appears before the death of a person and gives out a terrible cry. Anyone who hears this cry knows that either they or someone they know will die. Their lives are thus very sombre and morose, floating from place to place to warn others of their death but they indeed live alone living a life without danger or obstacles.

You are the

White Buffalo Calf Woman

The White Buffalo Calf Woman is a celestial being associated with the White Buffalo of the Lakota tribe in North America. She is very kind, gentle and loving to all those that respect her. She helps others by teaching them new skills and giving gifts. For those that have no respect she punishes them with death. She cannot be harmed by weapons and lives a fearless life and spends her time trying to help others anyway she can.

• Culture:
    Eastern%20Europe.png
    Behaviour:
  • Attribute:
    Humanoid.png
    Attribute:
    Domestic.png
    Attribute:
Baba Yaga is a famous witch from Eastern Europe. She loves spending time at home brewing up magical potions and casting spells. Her house moves on chicken legs but predominantly her house abides deep in the forest. Sometimes she can be seen flying thorough the air on her fiery broom. Baba Yaga loves all things mystical and magical. She is good to women and helps them on their quests by giving them special magical items. Baba Yaga is spiritual yet materialistic as she loves creating expensive items out of magic. Be careful though - Baba Yaga can be cruel to those who do her wrong.

Interesting test. Interesting results too.
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] is all about Baba Yaga.

You are a Shedu
The Shedu is a large powerful bull that has the wings of an eagle and the head of a human. They would be seen guarding the temples and palaces in Babylonian architecture. Shedus are friendly creatures and stay awake constantly to watch out for any intruders or dangerous people. They can definitely be trusted to look after property and are very loyal. Shedus have a great physique and proudly wear a black beard. They do not go out much and spend their life dedicated to protecting their masters property and thus they live a fairly simple life.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this, I must admit.

@acd is all about Baba Yaga.

She is both friendly and "dangerous" (I'm more crotchety than dangerous, though.)
She has a duel nature of benevolent and malevolent.. and she can be unpredictable.
She is Polish and Czech. Hey, me too!

She is my favorite character of any mythology.
She is quite complex..

I'm not dangerous!
I make Justin delicately pick up earwigs with a piece of toilet paper and put them outside..
Instead of killing them myself.

You send your lackey out to do your killing for you. You're just as culpable. For shame!

130430667960.gif

No no. He doesn't kill them. He sets them free.
(Nice gif lol)

It's like this gif is following me. I have a good idea of what I'll be seeing in my dreams tonight. ;_;

You are a
Shedu
Culture: Behaviour:
Attribute: Attribute:
The Shedu is a large powerful bull that has the wings of an eagle and the head of a human. They would be seen guarding the temples and palaces in Babylonian architecture. Shedus are friendly creatures and stay awake constantly to watch out for any intruders or dangerous people. They can definitely be trusted to look after property and are very loyal. Shedus have a great physique and proudly wear a black beard. They do not go out much and spend their life dedicated to protecting their masters property and thus they live a fairly simple life.

AWESOME!!

You are an
Elf

Elves come in different forms. There are the Light Elves and the Dark Elves. They sometimes appear as humans but are also known in some beliefs to be invisible spirits that bring disease and fertility. They can be friendly and helpful but also harmful depending on whether other people are kind to them or spiteful. In human form Elves have long hair and slender bodies. They live in harmonious societies in the deep woods or in underground worlds and like to live a happy social life.

Appropriate. I am indeed an elf.

ou are a
Pegasus

Culture: Behaviour:
Attribute: Attribute:

The Pegasus is a peaceful yet adventurous animal. It is a beautiful winged horse that lives peacefully eating greens. However some became mounts for Greek heroes such as Bellephron and Perseus who took them on adventures to assist in killing the Chimaera and Polydectes. Pegasus are fairly strong creatures with lots of stamina and great beauty.