What makes someone a good partner? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What makes someone a good partner?

That my friend is quite a boast... Care to put your money where food hole is?

You don't even know what you're saying lol.
Too much ego for my time. No thanks.

You're....... Correct! Circle gets the square... You have won the $25,000 pyramid !!! :)

Mostly I think I'm just tired...

A well rested partner is a good partner

.Another type like me (INFX)
.High Ni Fe - aka: Able to "Jedi" communicate with me so well we understand one anothers looks and sounds. ;)
.Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound ( or on the 2cd try after a heavy meal ).
.Able to cry at love songs / movies / moving human events.
.Knows how to work a power tool instead of sitting on the couch playing video games.
.Knows what fusing souls really means.
.Serenades me with his beautiful guitar.
.Loves all the weirdo infj things about me, and as a 4w5, that's A LOT.
.Is calm yet silly... Water to my fire.
.Pees with me.
.Loves music of all kinds.
.Appreciates my absurd love / dedication to photography.
.Enjoys & reciprocates my extreme affection need.
.Makes me laugh... hard.
.Is patient with me.. I'm a firey handful.
.Has faith / is faithful.
.Soulful
.Empath
.Able to reach in.
.Lets me reach in.
.Understands my core.
.Likes my mini snore.
.Is romantic.
.Listens.. not hears.
.Is a good dad.
.Gets it.

@Him .. Thanks :)))

[QUOTE="MistyWrites, post: 1098858, member: 15323"]
.Understands my core.
.Likes my mini snore.
@Him .. Thanks :)))[/QUOTE]

Has a good credit score?

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
.Another type like me (INFX)
.High Ni Fe - aka: Able to "Jedi" communicate with me so well we understand one anothers looks and sounds. ;)
.Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound ( or on the 2cd try after a heavy meal ).
.Able to cry at love songs / movies / moving human events.
.Knows how to work a power tool instead of sitting on the couch playing video games.
.Knows what fusing souls really means.
.Serenades me with his beautiful guitar.
.Loves all the weirdo infj things about me, and as a 4w5, that's A LOT.
.Is calm yet silly... Water to my fire.
.Pees with me.
.Loves music of all kinds.
.Appreciates my absurd love / dedication to photography.
.Enjoys & reciprocates my extreme affection need.
.Makes me laugh... hard.
.Is patient with me.. I'm a firey handful.
.Has faith / is faithful.
.Soulful
.Empath
.Able to reach in.
.Lets me reach in.
.Understands my core.
.Likes my mini snore.
.Is romantic.
.Listens.. not hears.
.Is a good dad.
.Gets it.

@Him .. Thanks :)))
Him sounds like a real lady douche...
<3*.

I like your list and I like how you worded this one in particular. I think it's a good perspective, an honest one because people hide parts of themselves regardless. A little mystery is always good but it takes a mature enough person to admit they want it as well as being able to handle it.

Thanks. Just to clarify though why I'm not that fan of mystery. I was left out of many things earlier in my life because of being too young or inexperienced. Many thought I couldn't understand or get certain things because I was too clueless or naive. So I gave up the pretense of mystery as interesting when people used it to distance themselves or keep me out of the loop about what's going on. That got tired real quick. I never had a problem with people telling me about their lives, even the gritty stuff. Doesn't bother me. I liked the feeling of being let in on someone's secret world as a matter of trust. I always thought that was cool. Usually, it's they who can't handle or don't want to deal with the issues I had. (That whole one-sided mutual support things I"m always complaining about :D). I've dealt with a lot of spiritual and emotional stuff on my own that many don't know about, because if I were to share it, the few times I had, people just look at you as crazy, being too sensitive or dramatic. And these are real things that occurred. So, I keep most of that to myself because I've yet to find someone who wants to share that burden with me. (I'm almost about to cry. Sorry.)

Some mystery may be nice, but in reality, most of it in my experience is used to hide double lives and keep people from finding things out about them that are not good things. People with mystery can also sometimes make themselves appear to be above everyone else, making them seem more interesting, but when you need someone to be honest and transparent, and real, they throw up smokescreens. I'm sorry but I've had enough of mystery. It's not that cute or interesting when you've been with someone for a while and they use it t hide things from you. I don't even believe in my own list. I see no reason why anyone would want to be these things today. There's just no benefit. It's fun to make the list, but I don't buy it.

Last edited:
Make your lists if you must, however when a connection is made between two people who love each other, communication and kindness are essential.

Edit- Must also be 6’5 and cuddly. :hearteyes:

Last edited:
* hear my call a mile away
* whistle my favorite song
* can ride a pony backwards
* can flip pancakes in the air
* be marvelously kind
* favorite shape is a star
* have one green eye and one blue
* end silly film reference

Be intelligent, trustworthy, kind, must love animals, responsible for themselves, everything else is negotiable.

Make your lists if you must, however when a connection is made between two people who love each other, communication and kindness are essential.

Agree. We can make lists all we want, but most lists won't match the natural chemistry and connection between two people. I've enough people say that it's when they weren't looking or expecting to find someone that a great person came into their lives. And at the end of the day, yes, kindness means so much more than anything else on a wish list.

Agree. We can make lists all we want, but most lists won't match the natural chemistry and connection between two people. I've enough people say that it's when they weren't looking or expecting to find someone that a great person came into their lives. And at the end of the day, yes, kindness means so much more than anything else on a wish list.
I have already had unkind and verbally and emotionally abusive, so compassionate, warm, loving, caring and affectionate are at the top of my list.

Someone once told me that soulmates don’t exist. It’s the person whose baggage you can accept and happily live with and vice versa.