What makes someone a good partner? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What makes someone a good partner?

Agree. We can make lists all we want, but most lists won't match the natural chemistry and connection between two people. I've enough people say that it's when they weren't looking or expecting to find someone that a great person came into their lives. And at the end of the day, yes, kindness means so much more than anything else on a wish list.

Thats why I never made a list :)

Wrong again, mortal.

Goats >
Camels, Elephants >
Dogs, cats, tree frogs >
Every other animal except mosquitos >
Poop >
Normal People >
Neo-liberal Policy Makers

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Happy Phantom said:
Thank you. I mean you don’t know me yet perhaps you see something in my posts that reveal that.

Part of being caring and loving is ensuring you are accepting --- as such, the only real criterion for someone 'deserving it' is that they value it (and thus strive to be the same themselves).
Making it impossibly hard kinda goes against the spirit of being loving

The very fact you prioritize it is a really good sign in my experience :) actually that IS the only requirement for deserving it that seems to make sense. But it has to be seriously actually prioritizing it.

My basic philosophy of intimacy is eliminating vulnerability --- that is, there should be no fear of me, and no fear on my part of them, openness, vulnerability, and so on.

Last edited:
Wrong again, mortal.

Goats >
Camels, Elephants >
Dogs, cats, tree frogs >
Poop >
Normal People >

Wrong again, corporeal illusory holographic sock puppet!

Coyote > Goats >
Camels, Elephants >
Dogs, cats, tree frogs >
Poop >
Normal People >

It's the only way we'll be able to watch our sappy chickflicks :smirk:

When my SO was going out one night he asked what I was up to. I told him I was going to watch a chick flick while he was out. He got home and I was watching "Beowulf & Grendal" (the one filmed in Iceland with Gerard Butler, not that CGI monstrosity, though all film adaptations of Beowulf are a sliding scale of cheesiness).
SO, upon returning home, "I thought you were going to watch a chick flick."
My response, "I am watching a chick flick."

When my SO was going out one night he asked what I was up to. I told him I was going to watch a chick flick while he was out. He got home and I was watching "Beowulf & Grendal" (the one filmed in Iceland with Gerard Butler, not that CGI monstrosity, though all film adaptations of Beowulf are a sliding scale of cheesiness).
SO, upon returning home, "I thought you were going to watch a chick flick."
My response, "I am watching a chick flick."
Haha! Much in the same way The 13th Warrior is a chick flick. One day, they'll get it. Or maybe not...

Reactions: Wyote