What makes someone a good partner? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What makes someone a good partner?

When my SO was going out one night he asked what I was up to. I told him I was going to watch a chick flick while he was out. He got home and I was watching "Beowulf & Grendal" (the one filmed in Iceland with Gerard Butler, not that CGI monstrosity, though all film adaptations of Beowulf are a sliding scale of cheesiness).
SO, upon returning home, "I thought you were going to watch a chick flick."
My response, "I am watching a chick flick."

"Words could not really convey the blinding awesomeness of the post... Reader was left literally speechless and put these words here instead"

A few things I look for.

1) Quiet. I'd honestly like to marry someone quiet. I didn't know how important that was to me until I met this beautiful woman with a motormouth.

The. Worst.

2) Fitness. I don't expect you to be an Olympian. However, at least get some exercise in. Treat your body like a machine because it is.

3) A sense of style. I love it when women are well dressed. It tells me that you have the empathy to see yourself how others see you.

4) Want to be a mom. I'd like to be a father someday so I'd like to know that the woman I am with is committed to our family and its legacy.