What is your REAL age? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your REAL age?

Real time 40. Test time 51 ! ! !

I'd love to jump but I can't access suspect sites on weekends, apparently OK Cupid is a suspect site, I mean it makes sense and all but I digress... I can't :p

SH MY LINK AIN'T WORKIN YOOOOO GET IT FIXED PRONTO!!!

Ok, Lurker...I'd love to know what your talking about...:rapture:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, chronological age: 38, tested age: 50
... and I thought you people were all spring chickens still (!)

What does it mean though?
Am I wise beyond my years OR more boring than the rest of my age-group?

I did not find any description on that site? Did I miss something? Or Lurker, you just fishing to find out how old everyone is?

Ok, Lurker...I'd love to know what your talking about...:rapture:

:D

The test is from the OK Cupid website and I couldn't access it cause I'm using a work aircard and for some bizarre reason they suspect the site isn't work related :rolleyes:

Hmm, you know that's a little boring so I've decided to give you a more exciting explanation as to what I'm talking about; My love of jumping goes back to my days of competitive skipping, I was good, really good, I could have been the best only I was missing something I wanted even more than the pan-Australasian championships, a man who would jump with me through life, so I started visiting dating websites and luck seemed to be on my side when I met Gustov from Moldavia, he was an enthusiast at least he claimed to be, we chatted and flirted and shared our secrets, I was desperate to be with him and accessed my managers private bank account to pay for his airfare out here only to be shafted, turns out Gustov was really Irena using me to get access to Australian citizenship. My manager dropped me from the squad and I was brought up on fraud charges by the ASC (Australian Skipping Commission), after countless mediation sessions they agreed to let me compete but under strict conditions including never visiting suspect websites again. All Russian and dating websites are off limits.

Yeah ok, I'm :crazy: go with the first option :madgrin:

I did not find any description on that site? Did I miss something? Or Lurker, you just fishing to find out how old everyone is?

I'm a spam [bot], I add stupid tests to amuse myself cause sometimes the discussions are fun :peace:

Why do I feel like I should be in the drunk thread and yet I've consumed no alcohol...

34?? But I picked the puppies, vacations, etc! :mcry:

Damn...I'm the oldest one here. (I guess that means I shouldn't be swearing. AHHHH, SHHHHUUUUCCCKKKKS ! ! ! !)

Does that make me the Matriarch? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON't WANNNA BE.:mpaddy:

Seriously, my children, perhaps I'm a bit old for this forum, although my husband is much older than me and that never bothered me. Am I too old for you babes?

Damn...I'm the oldest one here. (I guess that means I shouldn't be swearing. AHHHH, SHHHHUUUUCCCKKKKS ! ! ! !)

Seriously, my children, perhaps I'm a bit old for this forum, although my husband is much older than me and that never bothered me. Am I too old for you babes?

You can never be too old and the fact that you used the tantrum monkey proves you deserve to be here. :thumb:

:mpick:

:mlove:

much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
37?

So these guys are telling me that I am meant to be twenty years older than what I actually am? haha.

29 :D
I ain't old yet :B

From what I'm reading around here, and my experience in general, 40 is the new 30 and 19 is the new 25, so we're all about the same age anyway. :ml:

^^ Basically. I don't think age matters at all anymore here :/

40 *wootness*. I guess that's expected though. When I was 12-13, I was talking to a someone's mom on "Disney's Toontown Online"...she didn't believe I was young =/.

I'm not too far behind ya real age 43 test age 49. 48-51 seems to be the age range I'm dating and my estranged wife is 49 too. So who said men mature slower than women :mD:

I'm not too far behind ya real age 43 test age 49. 48-51 seems to be the age range I'm dating and my estranged wife is 49 too. So who said men mature slower than women :mD:

No, so your the winner cause I'm still younger than ya in real terms, but who's counting (besides almost everyone). Tested 51. My husband is much older, thank goodness, because we clicked, so if it did matter I never would have gave him a chance. Best decision of my life, actually.

What is your dating status?
Single - Seeing Someone
Engaged - Married
Seperated - Divorced
Widowed

Where's the option for single and not looking/seeing someone? Anyway, I got 38.

HolySmoke, you can rest easy now, and stop worrying about the matriarch burden. It appears to be mine.

Your result for The What is your REAL age Test ...You are 53 years old!!

*assumes role with dignity*