What is your hell on earth? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your hell on earth?

Mosquitoes that know the precise moment that I'm about to fall asleep.

Reactions: knight in battle
Mosquitoes that know the precise moment that I'm about to fall asleep.

try a mosquito net? or you could try lavender oil spray around the bed. I havent used it but my dad swears by it

team building activities in the workplace. it makes me quietly rebel.

Oh Gawd! Kill me now.

Freaking GROUP projects in college classes. WTF They say it will mimic a real job in the real world. In the real world, your job-source of income is on the line and you get it done. In college, someone is like "I got cheerleader practice" "I got to pick up my friend" "I got class" "I have to be at work" or they just don't show up. I hated--WITH A PASSION-- having to work on group projects. Argghhh

when too many strange things happen in very short periods of time

That has got to be the exact opposite of hell for me.

ALSO:

Knowing how things could be better, but being unable to convince anyone to do what they need to do.

The whole planet is mechanized, urban, and there isn't a single nest for a Hobbit to rest his head.

Me too. Lol

I like Masquerade/Why So Silent

I like All I Ask of You/Angel of Music

I love the choreography of Masquerade.

long drawn out family gatherings with no escape route (lol)

Sitting through two hours of Twilight...

When I said I'd go through hell for loved ones I fcuking meant it!
Ugh, I feel dizzy..

My current hell = being in a situation where I have to receive help from people I can't even stand to be around for long periods of time. And we are stuck together in a very small 3 bedroom house, so there's no escaping eachother really. It feels so so so awful. I hate having to be helped as it is. This isn't to say I am not thankful or grateful that they are (I really really am), and I'm thankful that I even have this option. I know some people don't.

But it does really suck to be in a situation you can't get out of for a while where you feel obligated to be cooperative and nice and to put up with peoples BS that pretty much completely goes against the very fabric of the kind of person you are, just so you don't step on any toes and create drama since you're going to have to be stuck with them for a while. In a sense, they also are obligated to help me, just because I am their child. What would people think if they had just said, "no, you can't stay with us, you figure something else out or you get to live on the street"?

So there you have it, two parties forced together through obligatory situations. It is truly hellish at times.